Monday, September 7, 2015

Carrying the Dark Mage's Familiar

When I've been taking pictures to relax myself and let myself drift off into my own little world, it always seems to be a place where everything involves some kind of magic. I'm not so good at thinking about basic fashion style shots, I find I over think them and worry that they aren't good enough, but when I am working on something with a hint of fantasy, a nod to the magical or even just a totally crazy outfit, it seems to come more naturally and I find myself enjoying it more!
When the Arcade came around again, I like many people found myself making a list from the shopping guide list... It felt like I was a young child again, writing my Christmas list to Santa...
This one would have said, "Dear Santa... I feel there is something magical in the air... I need some magical protection... Can I PLEASE have a Katat0nik Dragon?"
Luckily I do know a Santa substitute, HellBone found me one in the PERFECT colour to make the outfit I was wearing go from somewhat demure submissive BDSM leather and fluff concoction to all of that in a mystical sense hehe... The dragon is one a of a collection of different colours available from Katat0nik for this month's Arcade, and boy they are totally gorgeous. A must have for any dragon lover!
Talking along the lines of mystical places, if you haven't been to, or heard of for that matter, you should check out the LEA8 "Love Henry" art sim installation... Not only is it beautiful but it's based on a really good book about the love of Henry VIII - Tudor King of England - brings out my inner history geek whilst looking amazingly pretty!
Anyway back to the outfit that is made up of a few bits of leather and a fluff, hehe! The shorts are OLD ones, I've had them a while from Razor, but the bustier is a new release from SAKIDE for The Fantasy Collective. To finish the look I added a collar - an old but still cute one - from DeliciouS, and then finally found the perfect accessory to wear with my dragon... SOME FLUFF!! I bought this Luxury Boa from [Glitzz] at a past Fi*Friday and it just looks PERFECT with my Dragon! Like he's sitting on a soft cushion around my neck!
The perfect look for a Dark Mage's submissive perhaps? Anyone know of any hot Dark Mages that are looking for a pet? LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Itch
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh eyelids
Wounds (Including Face & Doll Carvings): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: DeliciouS - Ripped
Boa: [Glitzz] - Boa Luxury in Blue (Past Fi*Friday Release)
Dragon: katat0nik - Dragon in Ice (Available Now at The Arcade)
Top: SAKIDE - Chaos Bustier in Black (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective)
Shorts: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts
Pose: Signature Pose - Rudhmellowen 5

No comments:

Post a Comment