Friday, August 21, 2015

Through the Stars, Carried by the Books...

The Royal Visit is over... HellBone will be dropping my mother off at the airport today, and although it was a fairly unplanned event it has been such a lovely few days - busy but lovely - yet now I am SO worn out that I could use a holiday LOL...
Maybe I will just spend the weekend drifiting off into dreamland, oooh perhaps with a good book?! Or maybe I will let dreamland be some crazy photo session in SL?! Who knows? Right now all I can say is that damn I am TIRED!!! I love having family visit from the UK, but seriously it wears a girl out!!!
Maybe if I just close my eyes right now, I can drift off into dreamland...
Ah well that didn't take long to accomplish did it? LOL... Dreamland was closer than I realised all I needed to do was grab the strings of the flying books and head to the stars... Flying books are SO the perfect way to travel! If you haven't tried it, you really should!! Quiet, with a story thrown in for good measure! Get your own set of flying novels from Intrigue Co at the Birthday round of Collabor88 this month - HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLABOR88!
While we are on the subject of Collabor88 though, it seems that a lot of this dreamland journey passes through what we should refer to as a Collabor88 phase!
As I was pulled through the keke and Half-Deer stars, my Dreamy Dress - from Pixicat - became cosmic, I had to point my toes to avoid my Reign slippers from slipping of my feet. Hearing a noise in the stars beside me, my gaze fell upon a rather strange looking cloud... Did that cloud just blink at me?! Strange how much it looks like a kitten, a little MishMish Cloudie kitten!
I must be having a moment, perhaps I should stop drinking coffee or maybe there was something in the dinner last night that didn't agree with me, or maybe it was the strange and ephemeral glow of the new jewel that was crafted by the wizard of jewellery that is Maxi Gossamer. I wonder what kind of spells it contains?
Can you tell that I'm tired, my mind wanders off into it's own little fantasies... My sparkly imageination takes over and I'm off to another world... I wonder where I will land?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Celeste
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds (Including Face & Doll Carvings): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Dream Keeper Orb Necklace (Available Now at Collabor88)
Dress: Pixicat - Dreamy Dress in Cosmic (Available Now at Collabor88
Leg Warmers: REIGN - BALLERINA WARMERS in Black (Available Now at Collabor88)
Cat: MishMish - Cloudie in Kitten (Available Now at Collabor88)
Books: Intrigue Co - Flutter Books (Available Now at Collabor88)
Big Stars: Half-Deer - Dream Lantern in Stars Flat (Available Now at Collabor88)
Stars: [ keke ] - Glitter Floor, Shimmer Cloud & Star Circle (Available Now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment