Thursday, August 27, 2015

The inner Envy Demoness takes hold...

Sometimes I take a picture that I really love the entire way through the photography process, and others never seem to be right until you're at the end and you're scrutinising things. This is one of those pictures for me, and it sums up my feelings towards it's self if you just look at the hidden depths of it.
It's a little demon in the suburban but city neighbourhood... Somewhere similar perhaps to the houses that are inhabited by the desperate housewives?! The location is the Festival of Sins Envy area, but this little demon is definitely of the envious type, and perhaps she went from desperate housewife to depraved demon... You never know what happens behind the lace curtains and closed doors!! 
The look I am wearing is mostly made up of mostly ImmateriA... The dress, was one of the reasons I felt like I should be a desperate housewife, it just struck me as something that might be seen worn in the suburbs by some fairly well-to-do fashionista. I LOVE the lace detailing and the shape of this dress, and although I am not entirely sure the Aristo event is still running, if you wanted to try checking it out then it's a must! The wings, tail and horns make up part of a set by ImmateriA too - the Unseelie Hunter is a demon, and it comes in various colours that also include a skin. I didn't wear the skin as I wanted to look kinda human but one that was letting her inner envious demoness take control...
You can tell I'm envious, I'm so envious my eyes are green with Envy... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: CaTwA - Rachel 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyes: Stargazer Creations - Space Eyes in Green (Past Event Release) 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Horns, Wings & Tail: ImmateriA - Unseelie Hunter (Available Now at Hidden Sanctuary
Dress: ImmateriA - Pennylace Handbag (Available Now for Aristo
Pose: Signature Pose - Oria 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment