Monday, August 31, 2015

It's not all Junk...

I'm at work and I have nothing to do, but right now I dont want to draw attention to the fact... I'd rather sit here and talk to you for an hour than deal with anything work related... Heck roll on time to go home hehe...
But what to talk about...
OH I KNOW... Have you guys ever heard of a store called Poisoned Diamond? Well I hadn't until a few days ago when I spotted an add on Flickr in which they were looking for bloggers. I loved the name of the store so I had to check them out on the marketplace... DAMN THE STORE IS STUFFED WITH CUTE AND ECCENTRIC RUDHISH STUFF!!!
This jeans skirt is an example of the quality that Poisoned Diamond offers, and OK the front seam looks a little stretched in the photo but that's more due to the pose than the skirt. I can tell you that in the future though there will be lots more of this store's designs decorating my rambling space in the near future.
As you can see I dressed it to show it off in true Rudhish style, the skirt looks awesome with my favourite pair of HollyHood boots, as well as the plain bikini top from SAKIDE - part of the Insolent Tops Set - and the Chain Mail Vest Top from The Forge!
Anyway, once I was dressed I decided that I would take the time to explore somewhere I'd heard a lot about and not been to yet... If you haven't been to Junk, it's not just junk... it's awesome! You should check it out!!! There are lots of interesting little things to see and I'm now having to scour the marketplace for them hehe... Oh while you're checking places out, check out Poisoned Diamond too!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lagertha
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Charcoal (Past Suicide Dollz Release)
Top: [The Forge] - Chain Mail Vest in Steel
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in Tara's Garden (Past Suicide Dollz Release)
Bra: SAKIDE - Insolent Tops (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)
Skirt: (Poisoned Diamond) - Jeans skirt in Pale
Boots: HOLLYHOOD - Baraka Boots in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Aria 1

No comments:

Post a Comment