Friday, August 7, 2015

I joined the dollies by becoming one...

Slowly working on clenaing up my inventory hoard at the moment... It's an on going, never ending process but OH MY GOSH I re-found one of my obsessional gacha items and I forgot just how much I love them... Someone once told me a clean up would be good, but I never thought it would be this awesome LOL... Only problem is that I cannot leave them out around the family home as my SL son Athrun isn't too keen on dolls of any kind - the fact that they are murderous would really give him trouble LOL...
You will no doubt have seen these a million times before, and have more than likely seen them here on my blog too, but I have to sing their praises once again... I LOVE these Remarkable Oblivion Dolls! They are a very long since passed Gacha release and BOY did I have to have the whole set and spent a fortune in doing so, but they are simply some of the best dolls I have seen in SL to date...
They definitely distracted me from cleaning inventory though, I HAD to dress up all doll like - it's my SL persona to be a Living Dead Doll after all! - and that's it my hoard cleaning was forgotten for a couple of hours at least LOL...
To pull off my dead doll look today, I wore my awesome wounds from antielle - such a worthwhile thing to win from the gacha at The Epiphany - and an awesome new short but cute wig from Magika, but it was the dress that brought my adorable dead girl look together...
The dress is one from Dead Dollz called Isabeau in a sand colour. Something this pale wouldn't be my normal choice but I just loved that aged vintage look that it gave to the lace, it was soooo pretty I couldn't resist... There are a few other colours available at Shiny Shabby, but this is one dress that is not to be missed... I have fallen head over heels for Dead Dollz... There will be a lot more to come from the store in the coming weeks I'm sure!! I cannot get enough of their dresses hehe...
I think I am going to have to find a cute little place to put my dollies out somewhere at home, maybe I'll make a room where my SL son shouldn't go hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Suffer Well
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds (Doll Carvings): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)
Dress: Dead Dollz - Isabeau in Sand (Available Now at Shiny Shabby)
Rings: Kibitz - Eternal Ring Set in Silver
Pose: Image Essentials - Showing you Siesta in Siesta 3
Rug: KOSH- SKULLY RUG in brownish
Dolls & Furniture: Remarkable Oblivion - The Doll Maker Gacha Items (Past Event Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment