Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bestie... I drawed you a picture...

I've been really excited about some of the photos that I've been taking lately, and this has to be one of my favourites...
I was lazing about looking for the perfect place to take a photo, and I think I hit the nail on the head so to speak with this picture... I'm going to dedicate this one to my bestieface - he knows who he is - and send him the message to show how awesome he is, and how much I adore him, with a pretty picture of hand-drawn owls!!!
The photo prop that I'm using is one of the latest Paper Moon releases for this first round of The Gacha Garden! For the event Paper Moon has shared with us The Language of Flowers... There are so many different ways to say things with flowers, but my personal favourite was the Adoration set. I chose one with owls - for some reason I was thinking of someone that likes owls at the time hehe...
I made myself comfortable in a super awesome tree house, and set to work colouring a pretty picture, only to realise too late that it was getting very dark! 
My little gingham shirt and uber cute new red hair - from [monso] called Amy - would have gotten me in trouble if I'd tried to walk home, it would have been a red flag to any lurking big bad wolf LOL, so I got to sleep over night in the tree house hehe... 
Drawing pictures and having adventures... As well as taking one of my favourite photos this week... Good times, good times!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - My Hair in Amy Pop 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Index Finger: LUXE - Mikky RARE (Past OMGacha Release)
Shirt: [Deadwool] - Gingham shirt in Pale Pink RARE (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Scott 5
Flowers: Paper Moon - Language of Flowers in Adoration Owls (Available Now at The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment