Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Last Flower for the Spirit Flames

I LOVE FLOWERS... No matter what they are, I love the colour, the scents, the varieties... In the last few days in RL, I've been bought a gorgeous dark purple clematis and a HUGE bunch of sunflowers just because people wanted me to feel happier whilst I'm sick with a cold. 
Then I found this photo I had taken featuring an item from The End and it made me feel a little sad... 
The item in question is this amazing wall décor from Consignment, called The Last Flower - in Jack's Bugout Shelter. It got me thinking how would I feel if there were no more flowers?! It made me feel kinda melancholy, hence the very dark image... For me flowers mean a lot of things, it's beauty, it's nature, it's happiness in a way... If there were no more flowers, would there be a lot less smiles?! 
Damn I'm really in a melancholy mood this morning aren't I?
Luckily the Spirit Flames, those lost souls that perished in The End, are able to cast a little light, making things brighter. You can grab you're own set for Spirit Flames from Paper Moon at Genre this month. Take a trip to the underworld, take the last flower with you and you never know perhaps it will make you take a smile with you too!!! 

What is she wearing;

Hair: Clawtooth - Miss Needles (Past Hair Fair 2015 Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt 
Shorts: MUKA - Shirley in Pack 4 (Past Chapter Four Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Johnny 5 
Gas Mask: Consignment - Jack's Bugout Shelter in The Last Flower v1 (Available Now at The End
Lights: *paper moon* - Spirit Flames (Available Now at Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment