Thursday, July 2, 2015

Horror Haute is Simply the Best...

This month, we are celebrating the Horror Haute... There have been some massive changes within the event planning, and we've even taken on the day to day running of two new to the team events! 
So this month, to give our awesome organisers - Miss AnnabelleLee Dreadlow and Miss Aggie MacTavish - a chance to sort things out in their heads as to how planning will work moving forward, the Horror Haute Theme for this month is "Simply the Best"...
Participating designers - and there are a good handful of them - will be releasing items so that you can grab them once again at their Horror Haute prices... They may even have created some new, exclusives for the event, so I cannot wait to show you what's in store...
Over the next week or so I plan on sharing with you some of the releases, chosing my favourites from their favourites... For now though I am going to share a collage of my blogging for the event... A collage of my own personal "Simply the Best of Horror Haute" as a blogger!!
Some of these are fairly old, but from the top working down, I'll share a link so you can check out the details! Top Left is a Nightmare in the Kitchen, then in the right corner is a sign that Even Hell's Demon's love Horror Haute! Bottom left, possibly the oldest photo I've chosen is something about summoning a demon with a Horror Haute Tribute, and then a nod to how excited Horror Haute makes me because I was Rolling or Falling for one round of the event LOL... The photo in the middle is one of my favourite Horror Haute - if not my favourite - I LOVED this theme so much and we all were told to Bring Out Your Dead for Horror Haute's plague theme...
Still I have a lot of work to get on with to show off the awesome goodies you can get your hands on this month, or if you cannot wait to check it out, go take a look at the Horror Haute Event Space!!! It's Simply the Best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment