Thursday, July 2, 2015

Being in town is too hot, I want to go to The Beach!

Yes you saw that right, being in town is too hot, I want to go to the beach and stroll along in the sand, then play in the waves, and even because I am really special laze in the shade with a really good book... Maybe it's not the best place to do it, here in Holland, I mean the beaches are pretty but not exactly Mediterranean when it comes to water temperature! 
Still once all the hard work is done in preparation for the terribly hot weekend ahead - bare in mind I'm a big girl in RL lol, I don't handle heat well - I plan on sitting in my breathing space, by the water and taking it easy!!!
For now though I will share with you my dreams of being somewhere cooler hehe... 
I found a lovely beach to play on the other day... It's an adult location, simply known as The Beach but it's so well put together that it will no doubt be somewhere I visit again!
I wore a very loose fitting dress in a fabulous retro print, from Sweet Lies, that I picked up at the recent round of The Fantasy Collective, and teamed that with a pair of super cute flat sandals from [ShiZZo]. If you haven't ever heard of [ShiZZo], don't worry neither had I, it is the store where one half of the Signature Pose team - the Shilenni part not the Pinkie bit - sells pretty things that are not poses!
Looking at it now, I am starting to feel a bit cooler but I've just been told it's time to go out in RL so YAY I'm gonna actually go and cool off!!! Tata for now!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Lessons 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Necklace & Bracelet: LaGyo - Tucano Set (Past Event Release) 
Dress: Sweet Lies - Dune Dress in Box 3 (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective
Shoes: [ShiZZo] - Alameska in Black (Available Now at My Slink Obsession
Pose: Signature Pose - Karin 

No comments:

Post a Comment