Saturday, June 27, 2015

Welcoming Me Back...

That's it, the holiday is over, and I have been welcomed home with a bump LOL... No more living in cloud Emily land, where your parents look after you and everything is relaxing and fun... Its straight back into the reality, and by that I mean normal life including my SL and all the work that can come with it LOL... 
No sooner had I logged in yesterday, and was working through the mountain, when drama struck... Luckily Hell was able to handle it and I didn't need to be involved LOL but sometimes it really is like jumping on a skateboard and rolling down a HUGE hill!!!
There is no way that I'd normally do this, it would freak me out LOL. I might if I was allowed to sit down on the board, but there is no way I'd be as brave as my Rudh dolly and plan on doing it standing! Though I guess when you are able to handle drama, then sometimes you have to take the risk huh?!
I'm not even dressed for the task ahead of me really LOL... I mean OK I was wearing some combat boots, which I guess are smarter than heels or bare foot, which tends to be my usual foot look! But the dress, although it is very cute - from Sn@tch called Hayden - doesn't really look like it will be good protection against falling from a fast moving skateboard! 
Talking of skateboards, if you want some good boarding poses, and OK these are made for a man but they are perfectly good to be used by women too - as I proved hehe - then head to Signature Pose... 
Someone get the first aid kit ready, I have a feeling I might need it!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Reiko Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink (Past FLF Item) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Choker: [Buzz] - Daisy Choker in Natural (Past Event Release) 
Dress: Sn@tch - Hayden Casual Dress
Boots: Corvus - Dirty Combat Boots
Teddy: Katat0nik - Happy Kitty Doll in Red (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Jamie 1 (Includes Skateboard) 

No comments:

Post a Comment