Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Running from the Snow Prison...

Yesterday was all about Summer Heat, but today I will tell you a little secret... I'm already too hot, and am wishing for the coldness of winter hehe... Sounds weird huh, but as a big girl I don't take to heat too well and I tend to end up feeling pretty bleh, so I will say now, it's not that long till Christmas anymore LOL and so there will be cold weather.
The photo that I have chosen to post today is NOTHING about hot weather, and it features a LOT of snow hehe...
This - what could be a princess but I'm not entirely sure - is running away from the Kingdom of Galanthus. Perhaps she is a princess from a far off land, perhaps she was held prisoner in the icy fortress, we will never know but the blue emblem of her kingdom is emblazened across the back of her soft warm Stark Winter Cloak. Her dress, in the Direwolf style that is so popular amongst the nobility of her people, matches the colour of her cloak perfectly, and to top it all off - the reason that we can assume she's a princess and not just a pretty girl - is that the Winterfell Tiara rests in her curly red locks. The pieces of her outfit can be found at The Instruments this month, as releases for the store ImmateriA, and her hair is a wig from Magika - which was purchased in their 50% off storewide sale this week!
The stories for the last two posts are about two very different beauties, but to be honest that's one of my favourite things about SL... I can play dress up and be whoever I want to be... One day I am a Bollywood beauty and the next I'm a snow princess... What will I be tomorrow?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Lessons
Circlet: ImmateriA - Winterfell Circlet (Available Now at The Instruments
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Cloak: ImmateriA - Stark Winter Cloak (Available Now at The Instruments
Dress: ImmateriA - Direwolf in Winter Fig (Available Now at The Instruments)
Pose: Image Essentials - I'll show you 3

No comments:

Post a Comment