Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oh shit... I smeared my Make-Up!

In RL I can totally 100% honestly say that I barely ever wear make-up... It's just something that I never seem to have time or the inclination to do. If I'm going out for something special then OK the barest minimum, the only time that varies is if I am going to a gig!
In SL things are slightly different, I barely wear make-up unless it comes on a skin already, but I am always seen without my scars... Though when I do smother Rudh's face in make-up it's usually very dramatic... Something rainbow bright or smudged and messed up, never plain simple - maybe not never but rarely...
This was especially the case when I went to the recently ended Cosmetics Fair... So many beautiful looks for you face, and I ended up smudging mine almost as soon as I was done applying it!
Well OK that's not entirely true... I bought the Smeared Makeup in a crimson tone from antielle... I HAD to have it, it was like a burning desire to make myself look like'd I'd been messed up lol...
The rest of my outfit was just purely and simply a look of the day!
I had been wearing some goodies that I had bought at the latest round of Suicide Dollz... A Forever Young Beary Evil Tank top in purple to match the ballet style Belladonna Wedges that The Horror had created for World Goth Fair - PURPLE who'd have thought it huh? LOL - and some [ abrasive ] Tattered Strap Leggings, for a casual but Rudhish look!!
Simple, look of the day... See I do that sometimes LOL I'm not always dressed up all crazy like!?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Celeste
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Make-Up: antielle - Smeared Makeup in Crimson (Past Cosmetic Fair Release)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Necklace: No Longer Available!
Top: Forever Young - Beary Evil Tank (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Bracelets: Kibitz - Chara bangles in Silver (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective)
Pants: [ abrasive ] - Strap Leggings in Tattered (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Shoes: The Horror! - Belladonna Wedges (Past World Goth Fair Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Sarah 5

No comments:

Post a Comment