Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Get Ready For It...

Last night - whilst still on holiday in the UK I might add - I went to a concert with my mother, sister and cousin... Reliving my childhood days at a Pop Concert of such a big magnitude I feel thoroughly blown away this morning. I was like one HUGE jaw dropping party, on a scale that this old-school pop band has always been capable of. I feel like I am floating on a cloud this morning! 
So when I woke up with a need to share this with you, I felt lucky to have a photo that shared the bright colours of the RL concert ready and waiting to share with you too... 
I went bright, I found the COOLEST stage that I could whilst taking this photo... It was at a place called Madam Lala's Revue in the London sims and after asking permission from it's owner I danced and sang on stage, just as the RL band I watched last night had done! 
The dress is one that I have had waiting to be blogged for a while now - I really hope that I do not get in trouble for blogging it so late after the event it was released at has closed - but this Paper Moon dress, a Friends Electric Leather Dress, was just so cool and kinda reminiscent of something that might have been worn by my cartoon pop hero Jem that I couldn't resist using it! 
I teamed it with a bright yellow Lost Junction collar - to match the yellow belt of the dress - and some super high HOLLYHOOD Elsa Heels keeping the rest of my look simple so that I could rock out in style! 
I plan on dancing around like crazy today... You never know who will be watching so it's best to dance like no one is, and I will leave you with a video of the band I went to see last night!!! Thank you to Mr. Billy Arentire for allowing me to use the stage and I hope you enjoy one of my first crush bands... 
This is Take That with one of their newest songs... "Get Ready For It!" 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Catwa - WokeUp 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Collar: Lost Junction - Berlioz Collar 
Dress: Paper Moon - Friends Electric Leather Dress 
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - High Leather Elsa Heels (Past Fi*Friday Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Lizz 1 

1 comment:

  1. I love this song,.. lol. Guilty pleasure...and its on my music player...mainly due to it being connected to (written for?) the film Kingsman, which is an awesome , funny and actiony, spy caper movie ala Man from Uncle/ The Avengers/ and a bit of James Bond lol

    ReplyDelete