Monday, June 1, 2015

Flowers are good for the soul...

It's been so busy with the horrific recently that I wanted to take another little break, dance around and say WOOT WOOT... It is time for me to step back, relax a little and blog some of the other pretties that I've amassed LOL... I have never been so busy with an event before LOL... We're changing Horror Haute, I mentioned that but now I'm suddenly dealing with 20 new bloggers LOL... So please bare that in mind if I start to seem like I am drowning hehe...
I wanted to share something a little peaceful, a little calming and maybe a little feminine...
Spring is very much upon us and flowers are dominant in nature, but their little bursts of colour are often fairly relaxing to me and so sometimes, when I want to take a break in my SL, that is why you will find me playing with photography that involves flowers hehe...
This picture is a prime example of that... As soon as I saw the Un Jour Reverie flowers at The Fantasy Collective this month I HAD to have one, even just for the off chance that I would be wanting to create a photo just like this...
I wore the flower along with a gorgeous BananaN Skeleton Key Necklace - which I have shown off before - and a simple and Oh-so-cute Moony Septum Piercing from The Horror - which I have not.
It just radiates pretty simplicity... It shows that peace I am now allowing myself to feel, and to be honest after the stresses and dramas of this past few weeks I needed something like this to help heal my soul...
Flowers... Good for the soul...

What is she wearing;
Hat: Un Jour - Reverie in Rose (Available now at The Fantasy Collective)
Hair: Magika - Forget
Nose Piercing: The Horror! - Moony Septum in Gold (Past World Goth Day Release)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace: BananaN - Skeleton Key Necklace in Bronze
Pose: Signature Pose - Sarah 5

No comments:

Post a Comment