Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Voodoo can be a little fast too...

I'm back with a little more of that Horror Hauteish Voodoo today... There is SO MUCH good stuff that let's face it, there may be a little more yet before I let you forget about the mysterious religion! OR before I let you forget about that song that, if you're anything like me, will have been stuck in your head any time someone mentions the word Voodoo... I'm not kidding, as soon as I hear or see the word, I get all "I'm not the one whose so far away, when I feel the snakebite enter my veins" LOL... Check out the Godsmack Voodoo song if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you will feel my pain... 
Still, I have decided that this time the Voodoo needs to be able to go a little faster - maybe that will leave my head quicker? I dunno, anyway - it's also my darling Hubby's first time in the Horror Haute Team... I can use the idea of fast Voodoo to give him some shameless promotion hehe... 
Seeing as I mentioned him, the first thing in this photo that I really want to point out is the Bike. It looks a little small as I stand next to it, but it's a Race Bike and I am wearing some incredibly tall heels - from Eccentricities as part of their Hogun release for Horror Haute by the way - when you sit on the bike you lean quite far forward hehe... This Voodoo Race Bike from H&C Wheels - my hubby's store - is a lean, mean, drifting machine, complete with it's own skulls and shrunken zombie head to make it the perfect high speed transport for any Voodoo king or queen... 
Anyway as I was riding around in the swamp, looking for potion items, I spotted a newly cleaned human skull... YAY!! To make it seem even better, my necklace REALLY seemed to like the new skull, this is one of those Salem Madam Layaux Necklaces - it glows in the eyes when it's happy hehe... 
The skull around my neck seems to really love the new skull I found, but I AM IN LOVE with the rest of my Voodoo styling too today. Starting with the outfit, it's made up of bits from Horror Haute, the boots I have mentioned, but the dress and legstraps are items from {LUNAtic} simply HAD to be worn. I LOVE the patchwork dress and the pin straps are so handy, as you never know when you need to stick one in a doll hehe... Not that I'm that malicious, well not often anyhow lol... Normally I carry a doll with me everywhere, but not this time, not since I pulled on a new Voodoo Skin from [Stargazer Creations]... As always the Stargazer skin is amazing. Aggie really knows how to create gorgeous fantasy skins! I mean REALLY KNOWS! 
But I think I've stood here long enough yammering on about things, it's time for this Voodoo Biker Chick to raise some hell in the swamp... Till later, I WILL BE BACK hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Daizy 
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Voodoo Doll Skin (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Wrath Eyes 
Necklace: Salem - Madam Lavaux's Necklace (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Dress & Straps: {LUNAtic} - Voodoo Mini Dress in Patchwork & Voodoo Pin Bands (Available Now for Horror Haute May)  
Boots: Eccentricites - Hogun Boots (Comes with outfit) (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Bike: H&C Wheels - Voodoo (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Pose: Dimma - Poor Yorick 1 (Past Horror Haute Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment