Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Wolf won the Battle...

Never get in a fight with your arch-nemesis, if that arch-nemesis is actually a werewolf and you are a puny super villain! Our epic battle was such that it destroyed this nearby funfair as well as taking out part of the town LOL...
OK so that part isn't true as we posed at the awesome Pigeon Island - a desolate and decaying city scape that is brilliant for taking photos in!! I will however, stick to the story of the epic battle between the seemingly sweet - although scantily clad - but actually evil super villain and the scary looking but pure of heart werewolf and blame the idea that was running through my head on a pose from Image Essentials...
So as the werewolf drags the losing opponent off - lord alone knows what he will do with me, someone send help LOL - I can step back from the random scenario that played out in my head and talk about my super villain outfit hehe...
The entire reason I decided that I should be a super villain came from the most amazing set of sunglasses that I have bought in SL for a long time... They are a set called Super Glasses, which you can grab yourself from Lost Junction - they were a hunt prize but I am hoping that they are made available to those that missed out on them during the hunt! At the time I tried these on however, I happened to be wearing a LOST EDEN Eccentric Bodysuit - a strange amalgamation of thin strips of material, fishnet and laces which combined to make one very revealing catsuit - that looks freaking awesome with an older but still kickbutt pair of DRD Limited Collection Bootz and Kneeguards...
A truely evil looking, dip-dyed wig from Exile to hide my true identity - maybe a little not fully I know LOL - and a ring to show my villian name - Cute Poison BITCH. The rest of my accessories clearly show the signs of my defeat... The rest of my accessories are clear signs of my defeat... The Corvus Bruises and the (Yummy) Punk Collar show that the battle was fought, the wolf won and now I'm being dragged home as his slave...
Question is what will he do with the spoils of his victory?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Flying Over the Dateline in Fantasy 1
Sunglasses: Lost Junction - Super Glasses in Baxter (Available Now for the Wayward Hunt)
Collar: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver and Black (Past Collabor88 Release)
Bruises: Corvus - Body Bruises
Outfit: LOST EDEN - Eccentric in Black
Ring: Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Silver
Boots: DRD - Limited Collection Bootz in Black (Worn with Limited Collection Knee Guards) (Past Event Release)
Pose: Image Essentials - Caveman (Past Pose Fair Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment