Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Fears of an Evil Dead Queen...

Fears about things can be controlling and all consuming at times, and I know that everyone has their own fears and ways of dealing with them, be they phobias - like I have with aliens - or be they those things that keep niggling at you in RL... Financial worries or worries about people... All of these things can affect your mood in so many ways... Right now I am worrying about the latter, trying not to let it affect me but still hoping that things remain as they are and should be... 
Luckily when I am feeling this way, the one thing that really helps me is putting together a look to reflect that mood... It helps me to channel all of my thoughts and feelings into something positive - you've no doubt seen photos when I've been totally empty and can tell when my mood becomes lighter again... This is one of those times when I feel pretty bleh... 
Can you tell?!
Of course it has nothing to do with the things featured in the photograph - I blog what I love and these things are no different - but the fact I'm not in a kawaii crazy mood does give the game away a little... I won't go into details but yea, at the moment things are a little bit tough!!
Still let's focus on the pretty, seeing as that is what makes me happy at times like this, and boy the things I have in this photo are VERY PRETTY!!
The starting point for this look was a new release from Lassitude & Ennui - for The Secret Affair this month - I was stuck to chose the metal tone that I wanted to use, it is just a gorgeous set! It comes in three tones - silver, gold or black - and includes not only the tiara, the short necklace and the nipple covers, but also a longer necklace too...
I wanted to keep the look simple, but decided that I needed something a little bit more to complete the somewhat dead queen look that I was going for... Thankfully I had the gorgeous Akasha Necklace from DirtyStories that would be perfect! 
Then as per usual, when I am going dead, I went to town on make up! I was already wearing Insufferable Dastard's Zombie Eyes, but then when I surrounded them with eye make-ups from Gothica - the black look - and PixyStix - the red liner, it looked more evil than I could have hoped for... YAY I was pleased... All I needed was a massive scar, thank you antielle, and the evil dead queen who represents my fears at the moment was complete!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Neria
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eye Shadow: Gothica - Lost Souls Face Tattoo (No Longer Available!)
Eye Liner: PixyStix - Red With Envy Makeup Layer Only 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Zombie Eyes 
Mouth Scar: antielle - Kuchisake Onna (Past Event Release) 
Necklace: DirtyStories - Akasha Necklace in Silver (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Crown, Necklace & Nipples: lassitude & ennui - Foreboding Jewelry (Available Now at The Secret Affair)
Pose: Signature Pose - Lizz 5

No comments:

Post a Comment