Monday, May 18, 2015

The 90's had the Spice Girls...

Now my sister Lilian and I are proving that the 21st century predictions were all true... 2015 is the year that we're able to explore in space - provided that we are wearing the obligatory space suits - and so the 90's may have had the Spice Girls, the year 2015 has the Space Girls LOL... So long as we don't see any aliens, we will be fine, otherwise Lil will have to handle them on her own as I run away!!
The inspiration behind the space girl look came about because of these very risque, very sheer and so very sexy latex body suits - with their matching boots - from r2. As soon as we saw these at Collabor88 this month, Lil and I had to have them... Me chosing Black - no surprise there - and Lil chose a vibrant metallic silver colour, she decided to match me on the dark make-up look too, which makes me think no matter what we'd win a war in space! Any male opponent would fall to his knees at the sight of the pair of us... Surely?! Failing that I am sure we'd be able to get any of those lonely astronauts to go weak at the knees - if a lack of gravity hadn't done that already hehe... If you're a lonely astronaut and feel brave enough maybe you should come find us at the Larisa Incident Sim!
During our explorations, Lil and I landed on the Moon to take a walk around and check out the Moonbase as well as the Moon's Surface... Now I know, I know I don't have a helmet on, well being a Space Girl gives me special powers LOL... I don't need one!! Or at least that's what I'm telling people, and it's my story LOL...
Just for interests sake by the way, I decided to keep my hair short in this older style by Truth, I pulled on a studded bracelet from tapi and even had myself tattooed with this dark spiderweb print from White Widow... All older items in my hoard but they just looked so awesome with my space look, I couldn't bring myself to change out of them hehe...
Today I am also going to do a little showcase of someone else's talents... Lilian Howley, my darling sister, has recently decided to open a photography studio, so it's time for some promotion...
Lily like me was a bit unsure of her talents, but I know that when I see her photos I am in awe... She does no post editing, and only uses windlights to capture her gorgeous photos. You should DEFINITELY check her out!! She's on Flickr, you have no excuse now... Go check out Lilian Howley on Flickr... Do it now... Or the Space Girls will come and get you lol...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Nova
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eye Make-Up: Corvus - "Gone Mad" Face Tattoo
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spider (Past Event Release)
Outfit & Boots: r2 - Rikka in Black [A] (Available Now at Collabor88)
Bracelet: tapi - nailed stud wristcuff
Pic 1 (With Lil): Image Essentials - Women's Stand 33 (Past Event Release)
Pic 2 (Solo): Image Essentials - Playmate 5

No comments:

Post a Comment