Friday, May 22, 2015

Swinging through my dreams

This morning I feel like I am wandering through a dream... It feels like a very vivid dream but at the same time I don't feel like I am actually awake whilst doing the normal everyday things... It's such a strange feeling... I even tried to use my work key card - the thing I use to operate the doors in my work office - to try to check out of the bus!
So the photo that I have chosen to talk about - although I keep reading this OVER AND OVER because I forget what I am saying so fast lol - is one that kinda fits with the dreamy feeling that I have today... It's a totally different picture than I would normally make because it is very feminine, there's a lack of blood, no gore and I'm wearing pastels with floral print...
Thinking about it there must be something a little strange going on, I wonder, perhaps I have been possessed or something?!
Anyway, I would LOVE to be sitting right here right now in RL, just as much as in SL... Gazing at the clouds, surrounded by the pretty scent of cherry blossoms, watching the branches sway in a gentle breeze and every-so-often if the mood hit me I'd swing my legs to get the seat moving just a little... It sounds like a little slice of heaven, doesn't it? All I need now is a sexy - and perhaps dark - angel to push my swing, and maybe a cup of tea LOL... I am so Rock'N'Roll... LOL...
The swing itself is a pose prop from Signature Pose - called Spring's Swing - although it has been released at an event I've never heard of called Le Petit Faire... It includes a number of different poses, including some for couples, so I would be lucky if the hot Angel boy did appear, then he'd be able to push me at least LOL...
I'm wearing a variation on a dress that I have been wearing a lot recently too... The SAKIDE Bloom dress, is a variation on the Dip Dress that I wore in a recent post about bubbles hehe... I just felt really drawn to these dresses and have been wearing them so much recently, even though they are not my usual style!
All in all a very non-Rudhish but so pretty girlie photo... I LOVE IT, it's different, and it really fits the dreamlike mood I am in today LOL... Someone wake me up?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Sukie (Available Now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) - Finrod necklace in Fire Opal (Available Now at Cosmopolitan)
Dress: SAKIDE - Bloom Dress (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)
Heels: Sky - Tenacity Ankle Shoes White (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Spring's Swing (Available Now at Le Petit Faire)

No comments:

Post a Comment