Monday, May 18, 2015

Oooooh that's cold...

Ever have one of those days when all you want to do is run out of the office screaming "Lalala I can't hear you"?
I'm having one of those days today, and it may be because I can see the sun trying to break through the clouds outside and I know that I am stuck in here doing NOTHING... That's right NOTHING!! The amount of work I have to do at the moment means I can just sit and twiddle my thumbs - OR in the case of right now, I can sit and share some of my ramblings with you!
I think the outside has inspired me to choose this photo to post now... I'd like a lazy day on the beach... Chasing the surf - or maybe that should be surfers LOL - feeling the sand between my toes...
The outfit that I chose to wear was the reason for my trip to the beach this week... I was lucky the beach was secluded and private, thanks to my sister Solde allowing me to use the beach at her home. I can say I'm not sure it's the sort of thing that I would buy myself often, I don't tend to be a beach go-er in either life but this bodysuit and it's matching wrap called Adi Collector from Paper Moon, which you should go and grab too from We <3 RP this month, just draws the attention. I love that bohemian print in it's summery colours... Perfect beachwear if I ever saw it!
To go with it, well in my head it just seemed to match pretty perfectly anyway, I added this amazingly pretty collar from Zombie Suicide... I fell in love with it at the Dark Style Fair, I couldn´t resist!
I ran into the sea fully ready to relax and have a fun day at the beach, but DAMN it was SO cold... Well, scratch that idea... Anyone got any thermal undies?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Octavia
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Collar: Zombie Suicide - Dark Collar (Past The Dark Style Fair 2 Release)
Body Suit & Wrap: Paper Moon - Adi Collector in Maillot & Wrap (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Pose: Signature Pose - Kinky Bunny 1 (Past Pose Me Amazing Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment