Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bubbles and Statues gave me my Mojo...

Sometimes I find that taking pictures and blogging as a whole is hard work... I've come to realise just how hard in the past few days as I have found myself running out of blogging juice and losing my mojo somewhat... I've been tired, lashing out and getting more and more frustrated... So I took a few days away from SL to be in RL... 
When I came back my mind was ready to start taking pictures again and it's lucky because the new round of The Witching Hour is now underway!!! There are some really cool items to share with you this month... But first I was playing around with a couple of new props... Something brilliant happened!?!
It was strange how it all came together, but now I will say that this has to be one of my recent favourite photos... 
Basically, my sister and good friend Lil passed me some new textures to use as photography backdrops... I LOVE the grunge brick look and it was just awesome to see my shadow against them lol, but then things started to just seem to come together as I was looking at what I had to play with hehe... The Statue is a new release from Paper Moon - in collaboration with The Muses - that are available at the latest Fantasy Gacha Carnival. This is the rare example, but they come in a few different poses and only the rare has the veil! For some reason though, and I have NO IDEA WHY, but I thought CRAP I need BUBBLES! Maybe it was because I saw the awesome {anc} bubbles in my hoard waiting to be played with, and trust me this isn't the last time you will see me and bubbles, but it just seemed to kinda sorta work! 
I love that I have taken the photo of me from the back too... It is one of those things that always makes me think, what is she thinking? What is she looking at? Why is she not posing properly? PLUS in this case it shows off so well the décor on the heels of my shoes. These shoes are the reason I mentioned The Witching Hour... As a rare colour release, in the AfterMath Creations machine, these are just GORGEOUS!! Who doesn't love snaky shoes, even though I will admit I never normally wear pointed toes! 
The only other thing that I really want to give an honourable mention to here is this adorable dress... It comes from SAKIDE - but you will need to venture into the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop to get one - and you can buy it in the light version seen here, or in dark or floral designs - which no doubt you will see later hehe... 
Anyway enough rambling but can you tell I am happy with this one? Looks like I got my mojo back huh?? Hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Sweetsleep in Chapter II
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Ring: Cute Poison - Elysian Ring in Black (Past Event Release) 
Dress: SAKIDE - Dip Dress in Light (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop
Shoes: AfterMath Creations - The Viper Heels in Pearl/Diamond RARE (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Pose: Signature Pose - Lizz 1 
Bubbles: {anc} - Bubbles (Past Event Release) 
Statue: Paper Moon - Visage Stone in Statue 06/RARE (Available Now at Fantasy Gacha Carnival

1 comment: