Friday, April 24, 2015

Welcome to the Rudhmellowen Freakshow!

I LOVE the theme of a dark carnival - never been a fan of clowns - but get me talking about a freakshow and I become like a giddy school girl. Maybe it's the living dead girl in me squealing with excitement, but I just cannot get enough of the dark canie theme when it comes to playing dress up.
In the last few days my love of playing dress up has been combined with the freakshow and thanks to the TAG! I now have an even bigger hoard and lots of fantastic things to play with...
Dollies and kittens were the name of the game for me this time around, although I went a little crazy buying a lot more than that hehe...
I love the adorable little kittens from Lassitude & Ennui. These are the Quirk & Co Kitties, and I have the Duncan MacTavish the Sword Swallower, Al-Epzi the Messtic and Vinny the Vendor here with me... I did get very lucky and won the RARE coupon prize too but she was already playing in my house and told me not to bother her when I asked her for a photograph! Just be careful of Vinny too, his fish smells a little whiffy!
It was the Dolls however that brought me out in a crazed frenzy of OH MY GOD I NEED THOSE! These are the Remarkable Oblivion Doll Maker Dolls. The dolls themselves are in a set of 6 different designs - with Iva Plague and Eyeris on show here - as well as a RARE Pram and Cabinet. I have ALL OF THOSE besides the mystery rare prize! I went a little crazy but these have to be the toys that appeal to me most in like, forever!!!
To go with these awesome goodies, so that I had something to wear as I posed with them, I dug around in my hoard and found this new - available for TAG! Gacha - outfit from Enfant Terrible. The Showstopper corset in Red, looked so adorable with the Star Garter that my gorgeous friend Lily won as the RARE Mystery Prize, and it looked SO GOOD for the freakshow carnival theme! What was even more surprising though was the rediscovery of the Half-Deer Patchwork Army stuff that I had stashed away... The Toy Soldier set was PERFECT for this look, complete with ears, tail and hat I knew that the look just needed shoes! Thank goodness for BAX Boots... No matter that they are non-Mesh, these Prestige boots still manage to give Mesh boots a run for their money in the looks department! Just a little accessorising... I pulled on two old but still awesome necklaces, one from The Forge - that higher rusty torc - and the second being a League Sideshow Necklace! See Oldies but still gorgeous!
Wanna come to the Rudhmellowen Freakshow? I promise we won't bite - much?!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Ears: Half-Deer - Patchwork Army in Toy Solider RARE
Hair: Magika - Surprise
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: (LEFT) Laundanum Lollipops - Death's Stare
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Collar: [The Forge] - Torc in Rust
Necklace: League - Sideshow Necklace in Style 1
Outfit: Enfant Terrible - Showstopper Corset in Red (Available Now for TAG! Gacha)
Garter: Enfant Terrible - Showstopper Star Garter in Mystery RARE (Available Now for TAG! Gacha)
Boots: BAX - Prestige Boots in Red Leather
Pose: Signature Pose - Betty 3 (Past Pose Me Amazing Release)
Cats: Lassitude & Ennui - Quirk & Co. Kitties in Duncan MacTavish the sword swallower, Al-Epzi the messtic and Vinny the vendor (Available Now for TAG! Gacha)
Dolls & Pram: Remarkable Oblivion - The Doll Maker in Eyeris, Iva Plague and Pram RARE (Available Now for TAG! Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment