Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Watching the Game... Sometimes you need a break...

Sometimes it's good to sit back, relax and take stock of things... Just watch the world go by and think about things that are going on around me. The drama has calmed down a little but at the same time there are newer things potentially rearing their heads and bugging me, so when I got the chance to just switch off and chillax I was a very happy Rudh.
The boys - and mum - were playing a crazy game of Biker Ball, and so it was the prefect opportunity for me to test out the lazy boy reclining style chairs from Consignment... Before I get into that, Biker Ball is a game thats a little like Football - the English kind, not the American kind - you use a motorbike to get a ball into a hole in the ground goal! OH and the bikes can blow up as you're doing it LOL...
On to the relaxing bit though, I wasn't going to play Biker Ball with the Gator Boys. They get very competitive, and they aren't even the worst ones... You should hear mum scream about it LOL...
I wanted to put my feet up and possibly if I could muster up the energy cheer them on, then I remembered that I had the perfect comfy chair to do just that in...
The Consignment Comfy Chairs - available at this month's FaMESHed line-up - come in three, somewhat manly colours - this being the blue version with black and brown colours too. They have so many comfy poses for singles and couples that these chairs do seem to make the perfect living room must have! I jumped into mine, luckily without spilling my large glass of wine from the vineyards of RachelBreaker and sat to watch the game!
While I play both cheerleader and referee, I ask you, fancy a game?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arianna
Face Tattoo: ARISE - Scale Face Tattoo
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds:Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Choker: The Horror - Choke-Me Chokers in Cola
Necklace: Half-Deer - Monster Necklace in Yes I Bite
Top: APHPRODISIAC - Evil Mermaid Crop (Part of a Set with Leggings) (Past Suicide Dollz Release)
Pants: =Kio= - Mermaid Leggings in Teal
Drink: RachelBreaker - Sleepy Sorry Suits Wine Glasss with a Curly Straw
Chair: Consignment - Comfy Chair in Blue (Available now at FaMESHed)

No comments:

Post a Comment