Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Saved by a Demon Angel

I count myself very lucky in SL... The people around me are more often than not better than any therapist could be. They make me laugh, and they pick me up when I fall, but there are very few that I can go to with absolutely any problem and know that they won't judge and will give me honest advice and opinions.
Deangelo is one of those people... He may not agree, and may tell me off for ruining his reputation, but since I've known Dean he's been a bit of a rock to me. I first met Dean way way way back in history, and unfortunately for him, he is now able to say he is one of my oldest - and still active - friends!
It seems funny to see him posed as an angel - some might say he is anything but angelic, but I suppose that gentlemanly aspects of him could be considered fitting?! He has saved me many times from my own emotions - sometimes I do tend to be overly emotional lol - but more than that he makes a pretty good model when I need someone to pose LOL...
This pose is the reason that I created the photo in the first place, it's a release from Signature Pose called Save Me... It was just too romantic not to use, and saying that makes me laugh that I didn't use Hell in the photo LOL...
Thanks for being there for me Dean and thank you for parking your avatar then going to make some tea! You're such a hero hehe!!! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: ARGRACE - Tsumugi in Cherry Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Bloody Mouth: SongBird - Messy Eater in Rather Hungry 
Collar: Barbed Collar
Saw Blade: DRD - Saw Blade 
Knives: DRD - Death By Housewife 
Chest Scar: REPULSE - Autopsy Chest Wound (Stapled) 
Blood: Ama - Blood Splatter 
Leg Wounds: Hysteria - In Painful Stitches (No Longer Available!)
Bloody Feet: Clemmm - SLINK Bloody Feet 
Dean:
Horns: Fiinn - Horns Black (No Longer Available!)
Skin: VCD - Rafael Skin - Tone 1 - Shaved 
Wings: Material Squirrel - Ezazel Black Angel Wings 
Outfit: MIAMAI - Chod Collection in Begtse Black 
Props & Pose
Pose: Signature Pose - Save Me
Stones: Half-Deer - Celestial Glass Stone - Pink
Cloud: <!WorN?>  - Little Fluffy Cloud Couch in Doom and Gloom (No Longer Available!)

1 comment: