Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I'm Bringing Sexy Blocks...

Pose makers in SL are many in number, I know a few and have two or three that provide many of the poses I use in every day photography. It seems that many bloggers and photographers will have their favourite places to go when they need to get poses, I know that this is most certainly the case for me! I have no shame in telling you that my two favourite pose stores in SL would be Signature Pose and Image Essentials! 
In fact Image Essentials is the reason that I am here to talk about poses right now... I got sent some awesome poses, released for Black Fashion Fair, in simple positions based around building blocks...
The Sexy Blocks I chose to showcase these new pose props purely and simply because I had some new lingerie I wanted to share with you too... That's why poses are so important - although often understated - without them it would be much more difficult to take good photos! YAY FOR THE POSE MAKERS! In this case, YAY FOR KAY WESTON!! 
Let's take a look at the lingerie that caused me to use Sexy Blocks shall we?
The set is from NITELY and is called Dark Desires, you can get your hands on this at Suicide Dollz - may favourite event, perfect for the living dead dollies that want to look just a little bit naughty! For the rest of the look it was purely accessories... 
Working from head to toe, I pulled on a pair of Mamut Pilot Headphones which looked adorable with the Magika wig called The Wish. I kept the Katat0nik Bow Wrist Straps on - I haven't taken these off since I bought them at Collabor88 a week or so ago - likewise with the Cute Poison Elysian Ring - which by the way has a matching headdress if you are in the group as a free gift!
Then as a finishing touch, I pulled on my favourite pair of sexy heels from HOLLYHOOD called Lolisa! Perfect... The perfect look to talk about Sexy Blocks, dontcha agree? 

What is she wearing;
Headphones: Mamut - Pilot Headset M150 in White 
Hair: Magika - The Wish 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh Eyelids Photo Prop 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing 
Outfit: NITELY - Dark Desires (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Back Tattoo: Hysteria - Anatomy of a Killer (No Longer Available!)
Bracelets: Katat0nik - Bow Wrist Straps in Black (Available Now at Collabor88
Ring: Cute Poison - Elysian Ring in Black (Past Event Release) 
Tattoo: Gang/Cold - The Measurement 
Heels: HOLLYHOOD - Lolisa Heels in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Sexy Blocks (Available Now at Black Fashion Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment