Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Welcoming the Dark...

This weekend was brilliant, HellBone was out in RL playing with his BaCa buddies, the MC was peaceful and happy and I was able to find some time to play by myself!!! It's times like this that I cherish most in SL... Don't get me wrong I LOVE being with my SL friends and family, but when I have a moment to myself, that's when I start to get a little creative! I dig into my playbox and find all kinds of interesting things that sit waiting patiently until I am ready to use them...
These things are some of them, they are things that I have been waiting on for the right moment... This was one of those moments... The time I could be alone, and call upon the Dark Arts.
This outfit from OrsiniRed at the latest round of The Fantasy Collective was something that I wouldn't normally have chosen, but I for some reason found myself gravitating towards it... Maybe it was the lure of the Dark Arts?!
While wearing this outfit I added a gorgeous necklace from KOSH - that was released as a past Lazy Sunday Item - called Zuvuya in a soft gold colour to match the straps, but something strange started to happen. I had an itch that I needed to scratch... Upon looking in a mirror, the itch on my forehead had revealed a jewel from which a tattoo was spreading over my face in a Spyralle pattern. This made me fit perfectly into the Dark Arts Genre!! My eyes even began to take on a Space - or mysterious - feel, that made me look something akin to a Stargazer - possibly because they are the Space Eyes from Stargazer Creations though lol - and I fully transformed into something dark and magical!
Dressed like this, I went exploring, seeking out some of SL's darker destinations... I found the most adorably dark little club - set in the theme of a dark carnival - TheFreakShowRadio club is a place that should not be missed, and I hope when I go back there will be more people present to talk to!!! It looks like a really fun place to hang out... They even have a corner in the church that is perfect for practicing the Dark Arts...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Wren
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Tattoo & Jewel: Spyralle - Dark Artifacts in Red (Available Now at Genre)
Eyes: [Stargazer Creations] - Space Eyes in Orange (Past Event Release)
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Necklace: KOSH - Zuvuya Necklace in Gold (Past Lazy Sunday Release)
Outfit: OrsiniRed - Young Blood Outfit in Blush (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: Image Essentials - Sassy Saloon 8 (Past Event Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment