Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sometimes I drift into fantasy...

This time I'm a mermaid... I've told you before it's usually one of three things with one being more predominant than the others, I'm either a Living Dead Dolly, a Mermaid - without a tail I might add - or a fae of some kind...
I LOVE playing dress up, it's one of those amazing things that SL can do for me. I can play dress up and head into the world without fear of looking like a freak! If people in my SL think that they are in for a shock because I will let them know exactly how much I care lol...
Still I dont think too many people would be averse to meeting a pretty mermaid like me... I mean I can walk on land, though never too far from the waters edge and I dont smell like sea weed LOL...
Today however, little mermaid me went close to the shore to help a school of baby Half-Deer Flowerhead Goldfish learn to swim before they disappear into the mystical waters surrounding Cadair Idris!
I will be honest with you, I've had this look pulled together for a while, but it has taken me until now to think about doing something with it... I fell in love with this look while I was at not one but two events that have since closed their doors or changed their themes, but it's never too late to share a look is it?!
The main outfit part of this outfit is a lingerie set from Violent Seduction. This was a release for the long since closed Burlesque event, and as soon as I saw it I KNEW I needed to have a set. I just took a while trying to work out which colour I wanted to wear! As it happened, I didn't really need to worry, the clashingness of the pale pink lingerie with the vibrant Jewel Hair - that I picked up from [Runaway] at a past round of The Fantasy Collective - which I teamed with the awesome and very hard to get but gifted to me in the end Aventine Horns from Half-Deer (Thank you SHINY!!! xxx) As simple mermaid jewellery I wore a set of old but still very cute pearls from Maxi Gossamer and a long since retired seahorse necklace from [glow studio].  
Just one quick stop for a snack hehe - the Evie's Closet Catch of the Day Mer Munchies are YUMMY lol - and a little friend to hitch a ride, and this Mermaid was ready to help her little baby friends before they disappeared to the mystical waters! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Runaway] - Jewel Hair in Ombres 2 (Past The Fantasy Collective Release) 
Horns: Half-Deer - Aventine Horns (Past TheArcade Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Mouthie: Evie's Closet - Catch of the Day in Purple Mer Munch 
Pearl Necklace & Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Pearls 
Necklace: [glow studio] - Seahorse Necklace (No Longer Available)
Walrus: Half-Deer - Winter Sea Pups in Walrus (Past Event Release)
Bruise: Not yet available!
Brand: Fallen Doll - MarkofCain (Past hunt Prize)
Bikini: Violent Seduction - Lady Rilette in Coral (Past Event Release)
Poses: PURPLE POSES - Dita 484
Fishies: Half-Deer - Flowerhead Goldfish in Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment