Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shots of those around me...

When it comes to taking photos I am always more confident at taking personal shots of myself... I'm a snap happy photographer and pride myself on being a photographing ninja that can usally catch photos of the crazy things that go on around me, but when it comes to taking posed photos of other people, I tend to get more than a little nervous.
It's not that I don't like taking pictures of other people... I love the fact that I can play at being a photographer, pretend I know what I'm doing and try to make something pretty that fits what they are looking for. I also love the fact that it means I am not staring at myself LOL... 
In the last few days, I've been snap happy, people have been asking me to take their pictures... I decided I'd share some of them with you! 
Keira is the model-in-training of the Gators MC. She's following in the well educated footsteps of Solde, and seems to be doing such a good job of it she's well ahead of her class! Now, recently she bought me such an awesome present - the gift of my own photography studio - I had to use her as the test model. On the day we chose, she was in a melancholy mood and wanted something a little bit dark and sad!!! The photo above was the result of this session hehe... 
The one below however, came about because of a purchase I'd made LOL... 
Now I am not sure if I mentioned it, but we had a bit of an Auction, in which the Gators MC were going up for sale to raise money for the BACA in RL. One of the purchases that I made on that day was for the very lovely - but prone to call me "Hooker Lady" - CharlieBumBum! He didn't even know he was going up for sale, that was the organising of his wife, but I tortured him for days about his "date" with me... Luckily for Charlie I let him off the hook... I had the PERFECT poses from Image Essentials that seemed fit for Charlie's Cowboy sense of style!!! So his date was being used as a photography prop LOL...
My Sister Sussie, had been shown the photo I took of Keira in the photobooth, and she came to ask me if I would try to make a Profile picture of her... Now I was getting nervous again, because OK if I'm taking pictures of people as I did with Charlie - for my own personal use - then fine I can do what I want with them, but Sussie is a MODEL... She has been photographed by some VERY well known photographers and I nearly passed out while taking this I was nervous... I shook... But I LOVE what happened with the finished picture and so does she it seems!! 
Chopper was another person that asked me too, what is it with people asking me for pictures lately it NEVER happens normally lol... He had randomly found the Gators MC one day when HellBone and Jimmy were in the midst of a Dinosaur Fight, but I am pleased to say that he kept hanging around and even wanted to be a part of the family... I took a collection of different pictures of Chopper but this one has to be my favourite. I love the crazy looking bike he is riding, I love the look of the photo in general but I have to say that Chopper is definitely the best looking thing in it LOL - I had to say that, he would be sad if I didn't LOL... 
As you can see Chopper has REALLY gotten into the spirit of being a Gator... HellBone had tried to win me a Pixicat Wonderland Kitten from The Arcade this week whilst he was hunting for DRD items, and ended up with dresses. These dresses somehow - I think I might have dared them but I don't remember I was laughing too hard - ended up being worn by not only HellBone and Chopper, they lured little Panda Athrun to the dark side and made him dress up too!!! The the posing began, thanks to a pretty hippy girl pose I had from Image Essentials LOL... Our MC doesn't need to Haze the prospects, they are too busy hazing themselves LOL...
That's a little look at what has been keeping me busy, there is a lot more to come but I LOVED these enough that I wanted to show them off... I really hope you don't mind. OH and if you want anything you can see them using in these pictures please feel free to ask and I will find out where things come from for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment