Monday, March 16, 2015

My favourite SL Flowers...

I LOVE Flowers... LOVE LOVE LOVE them... I admit I'm never going to be the first to wear a dress with flower appliques - though floral print I might do - and you can forget it if you think shoving me a bunch of flat looking flowers will win you any favours, but within the SL world at least there is ONE store whose flowers are always going to be flowers I get excited by.
I LOVE LODE FLOWERS! I am willing to shout it from the rooftops because they are gorgeous and worthy of such praise.
The Matys Flowers - this one being the White Version - are available from LODE at The Chapter Four this month.
The rest of the look was kept simple so that nothing would distract from these gorgeous oversized flowers. Shhhhh I am naked, for everything but accessories, which included the gorgeous Eco Necklace and Lena Ring both from Kibitz as well as the pretty and somewhat understated yumyums circlet for a Queen...
Not that I am trying to play any of the rest of the accessories down, I LOVE them too but should I mention again, did you see these flowers from LODE... I LOVE THEM lol...

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Head Accessory Matys in White (Available now at Chapter Four)
Hair: Magika - Harmony
Tiara: yumyums - Queens Circlet in Silver (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh eyelids Photo Prop
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Choker: Kibitz - Eco Necklace in Blackened Steel (Available Now at Whore Couture)
Ring: Kibitz - Lena Ring in Blackened Steel (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: Uncertain Smile - Killer 2

No comments:

Post a Comment