Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Here comes a Pretty Witch...

As of late I've been a little dead, but there is always some hidden sparkle waiting to burst out... Sometimes I go rainbow Rudh, others it's Kawaii Rudh, but this time it's Pretty Rudh and I just couldn't hold it in any longer!
For my Birthday recently, my MC family took me exploring... We went to a sim called The Grand Duchy of Picklemoon, and if you haven't heard of it then you REALLY should go check it out! It was like being in my head! There is a haunted house that could actually be my brain!! Not to mention all the other areas that would make fantastic photo shoot locations. No doubt I will be going back again and again to find the best backdrops for my crazy photos!
I decided to use the location for the newest photo of Pretty Witch Rudh. After all, there is nothing better that the pretty witch likes to do than take a walk around a pretty location!!!
The pretty witch look that I pulled together started at a little shopping event called The Kawaii Project, you may well have heard of it!
It was there that I found this pretty - but so not my usual style - outfit from {amiable} called Daisy. Although the outfit comes in a variety of different colours, I went with the simple black colour to really make the daisies pop out! I dressed it with a pair of the gorgeous Kawaii Project Wingtip pumps that were a release from uber Kawaii store Katat0nik and then dug out a pretty witch hat that comes attached to the Olive Wicked Hair...
There was just one last thing... What should I have as my Witches Familiar... I couldn't choose lol I had two in mind... SO I went with both because I am greedy like that... I have two three-eyed Pixicat kittens - that I am in love with - and an adorable Spid-eek Pet Spider from SilentSparrow. I normally would never be anywhere near a spider but how can you look at my little pet and tell me he's not as adorable - if not more so - than my kittens?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Wicked Hair in Lavender
Skin: yumyums - Hope Skin in Latte (Past Skin Fair Release)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Necklace: Kibitz - Eco Necklace in Blackened Steel
Outfit: {amiable} - Daisy Pastel Tops and Tulle Skirt in Black (Available Now at The Kawaii Project
Shoes: katat0nik - Wingtip Pumps in lavender (Available Now at The Kawaii Project)
Kittens: Pixicat - Wonderland BasketCat RARE (Available Now at The Arcade)
Spider: SilentSparrow - Spid-eeek Pet Spiders in Ice (Available Now for Level Up)
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 7

No comments:

Post a Comment