Tuesday, February 3, 2015

When the stars can't get through...

Things have been so crazy in my SL as of late... I lost one of the people I called one of my besties, someone who was always around and had become part of my RL as well as my SL... HellBone finally made me relent and we discussed, then moved to a new full sim, so my SL homelife has been majorly disrupted... I've been busy helping him set up his vehicle store at the new location, marketplace never seems to make things easy!
So when I finally had a chance to relax, I really let myself go LOL... Shopping was what the doctor ordered, a little time to take some photos too, oh and as I was lucky I even managed to finish decorating my own little space on the new sim! I say finish but it will always be a work in progress LOL. Though one of the things that I did get my grubby little hands on this week, was something so pretty and twinkly that I just couldn't wait to share it with you!
The twinkly thing would be the bed, I mean I know it seems obvious but sometimes the obvious needs to be stated... Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, the Gator Swamp has been packed up and moved, lock, stock and barrel to a new full sim home.
As always with Hell's gardening style, it looks great and feels very calming and realistic - well as realistic as it can with a hoard of loud bikers roaming through it - but there were a few things missing. Somewhere peaceful, away from the main clubhouse base for example...
That was where this gorgeous new bed, available now at FaMESHed from the brilliant mind that is Wavie Haller - owner of Consignment. The bed's wicker base comes in a selection of colours and the cushions are scripted with a myriad of different colours and designs. My favourite part of this gorgeous bed though, happens to be the lights. I am such a sucker for fairy lights in RL! I have a set that I keep up all year... I love the warm light that they create, and so when I saw this already gorgeous bed has a fairy light option I was instantly hooked!! Thank you Mr Haller for sharing this with your blogger group hehe...
The outfit I was wearing, as I guess I should at least mention it, could be classed as another Look-of-the-Week as it's been my go back to outfit no matter what I changed into to create blogging photos... The outfit itself is one that has sat gathering dust a little in my hoard, until I randomly found it last week. It is a past event release from SAKIDE called Nero, and it is beyond cute! Some teeny short shorts and a loose - just two panels of material really - shirt that can be plain or with polka dots!
Wearing my hair loose, I kept the accessories simple! A set of the Rare Hamburger Bangles in black from CandyDoll, and some adorable killer - or Succubus - heels from DRBC, and the look was complete... Just a shame I skinned my knees while riding on the track today... Anyone have a hankie?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Hailey
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit: SAKIDE - Nero Outfit
Bracelet: CandyDoll - Hamburger Bangles in Black RARE (Past OMGacha Release)
Bloody Knees: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees
Shoes: DRBC - Succubus Stiletto (Past Event Release)
Sofa: Consignment - The Nested Daybed (Available Now at FaMESHed)

No comments:

Post a Comment