Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Look into the Eye, the Teeth will not hurt you!

I have a little more witchy goodness for you now, not that it's remotely witchy, but it is definitely available from the Witching Hour today and until the 19th! I will admit that this one looks a little more horrorific than the last, and definitely more so than the next which I may share with you LOL... I just couldn't help myself, I found the teeth at a totally different event, and then when I saw the eye I was like 'HECK YEAH Rudh got her deadly back'... After the weekend I had I am in need of looking scary, but more about that later!!
Horrorifying isn't it, and it's coming for you!!! This mystical beast is a rare three eye soul eater of sorts... Basically it moves into your human skin and eats your soul turning you into this crazed looking monster.
OK technically that's a load of rubbish LOL, but again the weekend I've just had you might be willing to forgive me some of that insanity! Still you get to hear all about that soon, and for now you can sit back and relax as I tell you all where you get get your grubby mits on the things that make up this horrorific look!
The teeth were the first thing that I  put on to play around in, and I will admit that I was a little distracted by them, so much so that I kinda forgot I was meant to be working on The Witching Hour items for a little bit as I danced around in the swamp!! The teeth are a [ni.ju] release that you can find over at the awesome Creepy Kawaii Fair. I was in love with this event, and bought a LOT, it summed up both halves of my brain in one easy move - creepy and cute - I was in heaven!
I then caught sight of the bag of Witching Hour Goodies I had laid out to wear and decided to just add them to my toothy look!  
The Third Eye of Nature is a creation by Lillith's Den for this month's Gacha event. Available in a myriad of colours and designs, this large third eye, with its slightly glowing green veins is the perfect thing to wear with my huge teeth. Now I HATE to sound like I am being rude, but I do have one small issue with this item and that is the skin tone behind the eye... This isn't a complaint and it's not to sound rude - please don't take it as such - but I would LOVE to see the skin in varying shades. The bulbous sore look is awesome, but I'd love to have it in a paler tone - more akin to my skin - so that I could wear this more often, if not on a daily basis... PLEASE make them with paler skin pretty please?!
I had to put something a little cute on with this look... I didn't want to scare anyone after all... So I added an adorable pair for Rare Bunny Earmuffs from BLD - aren't they cute! Then as a final finishing touch, just a little bit of glamour in the form of this ULTRA RARE Psychopomp - such a cool word - necklace from [TfAtN] in the Night Hart Design...
You just have to love the way that random items come together sometimes LOL... This is rather scary, even for me, and I MADE IT LOL!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: LoQ'ue - Rosolio (Past Gift)
Ear Muffs: BLD - Witching Hour Mesh Earmuffs in Dark Herbert Vamp Bunneh RARE (Available Now at The Witching Hour)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Third Eye: Lillith's Den - Third Eye of Nature in Reptile Yellow (Available Now at The Witching Hour)
Eyes: 7mad;Ravens - iBurnout in Black (Past Gift)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Lipstick: Stargazer Creations - Lip Set in Pentagram Red 04 (Available Now at Genre)
Teeth: [ni.ju] - Flesh Eater Teeth in Blood Open (Available now at Creepy Kawaii Fair)
Necklace: [TfAtN] - Psychopomp Necklace in Night Hart ULTRA RARE (Available Now at The Witching Hour)
Pose: Icons of Style - Bonton Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment