Saturday, February 14, 2015

5 Shades of... Rope?

On Wednesday night, some of my girlies and I in RL went to see an early release showing of 50 Shades of Grey... I was never a fan of the book, but it was what my friend wanted to do for her Birthday. I have to say, the book and the film both proved to be a massive disappointment to me... I'm not going to go into my reasons but being honest the film was worse than the book, in my opinion. You don't have to take my word for it, but I tell you I was bored and a lot of my 50 shades loving friends were more than a little disappointed!
Still at least in SL we can make the imaginings in our heads a little more of a reality...
This pose from Image Essentials - called Earned it, in a 5 Shades of Grey Design - would possibly work just for what I wanted lol... Now all I need it someone to tie me to a chair? Any takers?
Maybe the look I chose was a little bit slave girlish, maybe that puts some people off because I look like I am going to put up less of a fight?!
The outfit is loosely based on that of Kida - the somewhat forgotten Disney Princess of Atlantis - and although you can get your grubby hands on it in the true Kida colours, I just seemed drawn to the black and silver set. These outfits are available from yumyums tomorrow at the Fantasy Gacha Fair - which by the way I AM SO EXCITED FOR!!! If you want to get your hands on this set please bear in mind that the Outfits are rare, but the necklace, tattoo and armbands can all be collected as separate commons. 
Good luck trying to win your outfit, Happy Valentines to you and I hope your day is better than the one that I saw featuring Mr. Grey LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Wren 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit (Including Necklace & Face Paint): yumyums - Atlantian Goddess Outfit in Silver&Smoke RARE (Coming February 15th to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Boots: SLINK - Quinn Kneehigh Boots in Black (Worn with SLINK High Feet)
Pose Prop: Image Essentials - Earned It in 5 Shades of Grey Pose (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment