Friday, January 30, 2015

Sometimes even a Queen has to smile...

In the post-apocalyptic future, when the world is dark and uninviting a new world power will emerge. Once ignored, and in fact laughed at by some, Living Dead Dolly Rudh will rise up and be queen of the zombie folk, eating the brains of all that stand in her way!!! 
Permanently wearing her forced smile, you will never know what this evil queen is looking at whilst she glares through her good but yet still damaged and altered eye.
OK so it wouldn't be perfect, but All Hail Zombie Queen Rudh LOL... 
I got inspired and created my own little world again in my head LOL... I seem to do that a lot, perhaps far more than is healthy maybe? Still I had one last Horror Haute item to play with and couldn't resist letting my mind run away with me! 
The Crushed Violets offering was my starting point. Crushed Violets brings us a gas mask with a difference for Horror Haute this month, called Tokyo Ghoul. That forced smile seems especially evil with the glowing eyes - included in the set! 
To make it just that little bit more Horror Haute, and a little bit less living look, I wore the [Stargazer Creations] Yurei Skin in M04 too... I have been wearing these a lot lately, they come in a few different designs and the awesome applier to change Mesh Body parts to match... SUCH A GREAT idea, and a really good collection for any Living Dead Dolly! 
Then as a finishing touch, a much needed item for any queen I must say, was the Remarkable Oblivion Sylver Crown. I've been holding on to this for a while, looking for just the right royal to wear it, I think this one rocks it perfectly, don't you agree? 
So that's it from me, another month of Horror Hauting is over and out... The event runs until tomorrow, Saturday January 31st, so you still have time to get your hands on any of the Horror Haute goodies this month, and who knows what next month's theme will bring?! 

What is she wearing;
Crown: Remarkable Oblivion - Sylver Crown (Past Event Release) 
Hair: Ploom - Siri (Available Now at My Attic
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Yurei Skin in M04 (Available for Horror Haute January
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Mask & Eyes: Crushed Violets - Tokyo Ghoul (Available for Horror Haute January
Top: cheeky - Anna Half Shirt 
Pose: Signature Pose - Paul Shaun 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment