Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What a way to end the year... Zombie Prom Queen!

Sometimes the things I put on put me in a creative mood, I'm often saying so, but it's not normally the props that I use which create the ideas in my head. Normally I have a look and wonder how in the heck I will photograph it, but this time I had a pose all lined up and nothing to wear... 
That's where Horror Haute came into play... As I said before, the theme of Horror Haute - which has been extended this month due to the Holiday Season until January 4th - is Zombie Apocalyptic Christmas... Now one store in particular really caught my attention... As a Living Dead Dolly a lot of the time, I always love playing dress up whilst being my dead self... This time I got to play a Zombie Prom Queen... YAY!!! 
Let's start with the prop that caused me the problems though shall we... This prop is available in a gacha machine from Image Essentials, and although you can grab it now at the Depraved Nation FROST Event, I believe that comes down pretty soon! These snow globes - or should that be Handy Globes - tell it like it is, this one bearing the statement "Santa Got Me This" but the variety of Christmas messages will be useful year after year! 
The outfit that I played dress up in however, is a Horror Haute release from the store Livid. The Zombie Prom Queen outfit comes with not just a dress and sash, but also a tiara and corsage, perfect for any prom queen. The blood is just a minor mishap that's all! I teased my hair into some adorable curls from Magika, and the look was set, all I had to do was get rid of all of the competition and I was crowned Prom Queen... 
A perfect way to end the year!!! Happy New Year Everyone! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - You 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Zombie Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit including Tiara & Corsage: Livid - Zombie Prom Queen (Available Now at Horror Haute December
Pose Prop: Image Essentials - Handy Globe in Santa Got Me This (Available Now at Depraved Nation FROST Event

No comments:

Post a Comment