Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Road to Nowhere...

Before snow takes over fully, I want to stay revelling in one of my favourite times of the year - Autumn - just for a little bit longer... Just a little while? PLEASE??? 
I know that everywhere is already gearing up for a white Christmas... COME ON GUYS December only just started it's still WAYYYYYY too early for that isn't it?? 
I wanted somewhere I could take a walk through SL and enjoy the natural colours. The sun has been avoiding the trees over here as of late and the bright autumn colours have already started to fade out, I had to find somewhere in SL... I was lead to a place called Starfall, by the discovery of photos from a landscape blogger - Ziki Questi... Starfall is quite simply for anyone who loves Autumn, absolutely gorgeous! A Photographers Dream!
I was all dressed up for a walk to nowhere - as the sign pointed out - and spent a good few hours just rambling and looking at all of the pretty hidden places this place has to offer...
My big, warm, soft, new coat from Foxes, that I picked up at No. 21, just seemed to protect me from the wind, whilst the Quinn Boots from Reign made for excellent walking boots... 


What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Such
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Past Event Release)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Gold Peace Pendant (Past Group Gift) 
Jacket & Shirt: Foxes - Fleece Jacket in Chocolate (Available Now at No.21
Jeans: SALT - Skinnies in Ripped 
Boots: REIGN - Quinn Boots (Available Now at No.21
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay 1 (Past Thrift Shop Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment