Thursday, December 11, 2014

She loves RP, so don't 'shrug' her off just yet!!!

LOL sometimes I make myself seem like such a muppet... Thinking up post titles is HARD sometimes *facepalms* Still at least it caught your attention right?! 
I've been able to play around with my wardrobe so much as of late, part of me has been wondering why things are so quiet, and then a bigger part of me is like HELL YES I am free to do what I want... Part of that has been to get very excited because Horrorfestive is coming, another part is actually having the time to work on some blogger managerial stuff for Horror Haute but the rest of the time has been all about my clothes hehe!!!!
I guess you might well say that this is another look of the day, even though I've always sworn in the past that I don't make posts like that LOL... Yet here I am... Doing something similar LOL... 
I love this outfit though, so it's worthy of that. The whole look started due to the brand new yumyums Winter Shrugs - that are available now at We <3 RP - I chose a simple dark one, but the Christmas style set are also very cute... Perfect for keeping warm at this time of year! Unless you're me of course, and you choose to wear it with something that barely covers your nungas! I teamed my snuggly warm shrug with this Tank Top and Bra set from EMPORIUM - a little bit of Eddie Maiden perhaps LOL - and then pulled on these awesome Fiona Boots, also from EMPORIUM, over my jeans to give me that Geek Chic look hehe... 
To finish me off I accessorised my cute, short hair with some military styled glasses from Axix. I've had these for a long while, but I rarely get them out LOL... I should wear them more, they are cute, a little broken but still cute enough to use hehe... 
It's probably not the world's best look of the day, but I LOVE IT lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Cookie 
Glasses: Axix - Military Glasses
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Shrug: yumyums - Winter Shrug in Dark Knit (Available now at We <3 RP
Top & Bra: EMPORIUM - Tank Top (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Jeans: SALT - Skinnies in Ripped 
Boots: EMPORIUM - Fiona Boots (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Pose: Signature Pose - Bootylicious 4

No comments:

Post a Comment