Sunday, December 14, 2014

No risks of Frostbite here!!!

Sometimes playing in the snow is fun, but I've always been a bit scared about falling over in RL... In SL that isn't too much of a problem LOL! Plus no matter what you wear, you don't feel cold or catch hypothermia or frostbite! SO I wrapped up warm, well mostly anyway if you ignore the fact that I didn't put tights on, and went out to play in the snow! 
It's weird, I seem to have done another one of those "look of the day"type thingies, but I'm telling you now it's a calm before the storm because the horror is coming!!! Horror Festive has started, The Witching Hour is also under way, and I am buried up to my neck in a huge heap of macabre goodness that will be coming your way very soon...
Most of the clothing is a mish-mash of things that were buried in my hoard... A skirt that was part of an outfit from Sn@tch, a sweater from REIGN and as a finishing touch an adorable little Orange Tabby from Atomic that you can win yourself at The Arcade! Hell won't let me have a cat in RL... I will wear one here in protest LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Beans 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Freebie for Suicide Dollz Anniversary
Scarf: Atomic - Critter Comfort Scarf in Orange Tabby (Available now at The Arcade
Sweater: REIGN - Cut Out My Heart in Black 
Skirt: Sn@tch - Bethany Skirt in Rust 
Rings: (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set (Worn with SLINK Hands)  (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Queen of Air and Light 2 (Available now at Totally Top Shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment