Friday, December 12, 2014

Move over Lady Gaga

There's a new crazy fashionista in town LOL...
The day after the craziness that was SL's Black Friday Sales Fever, I realised I had better take a few minutes to look at the stuff that I had actually bought. Surprisingly it wasn't as much as I had thought, but I was pleased with my purchases hehe...
There was however, one dress that jumped out at me MUCH more than I had actually thought it might. I mean I loved the dress when I tried it on, but I never would have thought that I'd be so wowed by something without the word DEMO stamped all over it hehe...
I knew I needed to make pictures with it on, that's always my first thought when I love something I wear LOL, but after trying to down play the fixtures and fittings to make the outfit complete I KNEW that wasn't going to work... Hence, MOVE OVER LADY GAGA!!!
I am not ashamed to admit that I am absolutely, 100%, in love with this photo! It's possibly one of my favourites of the year so far hehe...
The dress that inspired it was one that I had been lusting after for a while. Called Ligeia Devil's Offspring, from the store Dead Dollz, I had spotted this one whilst hunting for Bridesmaid Dresses to wear for a friend's wedding on Friday! I LOVE the simplicity of the bodice with this amazing ruffled skirt, and the bright red colour just drew me like a moth to a flame... But I am hoping now that you can see why I NEEDED to go a little crazy with the accessorising hehe... The Dress has a wow factor and dressing it down wouldn't have done it justice!
So I went a little crazy hehe... I found this amazing, old-school, but still awesome hair from the store Griddie and I think the lime colour just adds a bit of a crazy psychedelic feel to the completed look... To accessorise I also dug into my hoard hehe... I found these brilliant Intrigue Co Red Damask Glasses, to give me a touch of that slightly bonkers celebrity feel, and just as I thought I was done I stumbled upon the epaulettes! These are bloody brilliant, I cannot quite believe that I had forgotten I had them! BOOM made these Erinyes Wings a while ago now, I cannot tell you how long ago or even if they are still available, and I loved the red with a flash of green in the dragon coloured pair.
Once I had the outfit I wanted an equally brilliant looking backdrop... If you haven't been to NekoZone Central East, it's like a vibrant futuristic cityscape... The perfect backdrop for modern, and futuristic pictures!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Griddie - 89 in Lime
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Sunglasses: Intrigue Co - Red Damask Glasses
Epaulettes: BOOM - Erinyes Wings in Dragon
Choker: Bowtique - Necktie in Ruby
Dress: Dead Dollz - Ligeia Devil's Offspring Gown in Red
Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 4 (Past The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment