Thursday, December 11, 2014

Is it cold on the Beach?

Do you ever get days where you are wearing an outfit that you love, and then you find another new accessory to add and you just feel that it would be funny to do something that doesn't quite match the style of the look?! 
I did just that yesterday. I was wearing a really cute, but kinda wintry outfit, sitting around minding my own business working on some photos and then Cute Poison dropped something brand new into my lap... From then on it was a slippery slope downhill into a random exploration of various beaches - such as the one at Maru - dressed in my winter wear LOL... 
The item in question, that fell from the Sky, was the latest release from Cute Poison - for a brand new event which starts on December 13th called CarnEvil - three different pairs of sunglasses!!! The Gothic Shades come in three different designs - skulls, inverted crosses or, as shown here, Zombie - and are really cute, up to the same brilliant standard that Cute Poison always produces and perfect for lazing around on the beach in... These will definitely be used more in the summer hehe... 
The rest of the outfit is I guess, another look of the day LOL... Dammit! 
Please bear in mind though that some of this stuff isn't brand new, I tend to store things sometimes until the right time occurs... These Darling Jeans, for example, come from a past round of Suicide Dollz I think, but are available still from their store of origin - The Little Bat
While on the subject of Suicide Dollz - Happy Anniversary to them - they are celebrating their first year of being open! So many of their event collaborators have gotten together for one HUGE Suicide Dollz event, and there are LOTS of goodies to grab for cheap! Such as this cute Heart Nose Piercing from DirtyStories, and this sweet Nose Tat from STATIC. I even made a full priced purchase while I was freebie grabbing LOL - don't be shocked I do that a lot ya know?! LOL - this Bow Chain Necklace from Pekka was calling my name, I HAD to grab one!  
Last but not least in this "look of the day" I have to share the Atomic Weekend Lazies Sweater I am wearing... It pays homage to just how I feel in RL right now LOL... Least I can work from home MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Nova 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Sunglasses: Cute Poison - Gothic Shades in Zombie (Coming Soon at brand new CarnEvil Event, Opening 12-13-14) 
Tattoo: STATIC - Nose Tat in Heart (Freebie for Suicide Dollz Anniversary
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Freebie for Suicide Dollz Anniversary
Necklace: Pekka - Bow Chain Necklace in Blackened Steel (Available now at Suicide Dollz Anniversary)
Top: Atomic - Weekend Lazies in Set 2 (Past Event Release) 
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Psycho Stomach Wound Tattoo 
Jeans: The Little Bat - Darling Jeans in Grey (Past Event Release) 
Boots: REIGN - Quinn Boots (Available Now at No.21

No comments:

Post a Comment