Friday, December 19, 2014

How do I wrap this?!

One of the things I am most put off Christmas by is the present wrapping... I LOVE to buy gifts for people, I love that thrill of looking for the perfect gift and finding it, and then seeing the look of happiness on their face as they see the surprises inside, but in RL the one thing that I don't like doing is the wrapping!!! I tell myself every year people are ONLY getting things in easy box shapes, but then I always end up with presents that look like they have been in a fight with a paper machine or something! 
Now normally I don't have this problem in SL... It's easy to stick a bow on something, or put things in a box LOL... But this year, HellBone and I are planning on possibly moving our family... HellBone wants to move the Gators MC to a new sim, with a new store, and new EVERYTHING! 
So when I went Christmas shopping to buy him a a little something in SL, I automatically thought of the set that is up for grabs at The Arcade, from the mind of Mr Wavie Haller of Consignment
HOW THE HECK DO YOU WRAP A PETROL PUMP??! Answers on a postcard please LOL...
I carefully laid out all of the things that I had for him, in a a place that he would NEVER think to look for me LOL - yes that would be his store lol - and scratched my head... That would be how I got the present bow caught in my hair by the way!
Dressed in an ugly Christmas sweater, that was a gift from a friend, over my awesome sparkly green catsuit - from M.O.D.A.N.M.E.S.H - I curled up on the floor of the store and tried to untangle the gift bow, when some of the little Krampus Elves - from Lost Junction at Horrorfestive, which has now closed but should have items going back to their origin stores soon - decided to jump in and "help"!

What is she wearing;
Hat: Razor - Gift Bow
Hair: Truth - Nova
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Sweater: Not Available, Was a Christmas Present!
Jumpsuit: M.O.D.A.N.M.E.S.H - Catsuit (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Winter Chill 3 (Available now at Winter Trend)
Garage Props: [Con] - The Garage Collection (Available now at The Arcade)
Elves: Lost Junction - Krampus Elf (Four Different Available!) (Past Horrorfestive Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment