Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Even the Blind can See! A Horrorfestive Production!

So many awesome things are available at the 2014 Horrorfestive you will have to go in to see and believe it hehe... As I've said before this event is raising money for the awesome Munchflower Zaius. For those of you who have NO IDEA who she is let me give you a bit of an idea!
Munchflower Zaius is the mind behind Nomine. For a very long time, she has been an inspiration, guru and assistant to people in SL's large dark, gothic and macabre community who are seeking to make their own SL a happier and prettier place. Many people will be able to say they have at least heard of Nomine, even if they have no idea who Munchflower herself is, and although I have never really had any personal dealings with the lady in question everything I've heard about her is good. The support she has in this time of need, during which she has been forced to give up her source of income - yes, Nomine has closed! - goes to show just how loved she and her store are!
Anyway, if you want to read more from the lady herself, check out her "Gofundme" page, and then go buy some gorgeous pretties from the Horrorfestive event... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO hehe!!
Let me share with you just a few more of the pretties... I KNOW there is a lot more to come from the event but as much as I want to I cannot do them all at once LOL...
This time I got a little creative, and released the seer that I have within thus suggesting that even the blind can see... I don't want anyone to feel offended by this statement by the way, I mean no offence. I had a blind great aunt who always used to tell me "just because I cannot see doesn't mean I cannot see what you're doing young lady". Her other senses were so heightened she always knew when I was up to something, even more so than the family around with sight! It used to scare me as I was little, I thought she was magic hehe...
I guess that magical feeling has kind of been reflected here. This look all started with the set of Crown, Blindfold and Flowers called Frills, in a Fever colour, from Devae. There were SO MANY colour combinations to choose from but when I pulled these on with the hair I chose to wear from Clawtooth, that was it... I was destined to be a pinkish Seer hehe... Then, in combination with that, I remembered this amazing tiara that has been released from ImmateriA for the December Witching Hour. It may look familiar, but they have been updated and made even prettier for the new round!! The full body tattoo is subtle in everything but the face, the face seemed to work perfectly with the mystical feeling that I was trying to portray, but this Ama Alive Inside Tattoo could be used in so many different ways! I then kept the rest of the outfit simple in the form of this super cute Satin Jumpsuit from PixyStix, and some very cute and rather useful present opening claw rings from HopScotch!
Just one more thing was missing to make the look complete... MORE EYES! Bliensen + MaiTai have created some AMAZING Eye Ornaments, and they are SO unbelieveably gorgeous that I think in the very near future I will have to put up a Christmas Tree in SL just to show them off! Me being me, and therefore more than a little bit weird, I decided to add them to my outfit, and so now this Seer has four eyes, not just two hehe!
Wow sometimes I don't half talk a lot lol, just one more thing that I should mention though... Look behind me, I know I am a little distracting but that grave stone in the background, not only is it gorgeous, it's also animated with bats AND available for Horrorfestive from Alchemist! Gorgeous and Charitable what more can you ask for!

What is she wearing;
Crown, Blindfold & Flowers: Devae - Frills in Fever (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Tiara: ImmateriA - Hathor in Providence Silver (Available now for The Witching Hour)
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept in PurplePeopleEater
Full Body Tattoo: Ama - Alive Inside (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Jumpsuit: PixyStix - Satin Jumper in Night (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Rings: HopScotch - Gift Opener Rings in SIlver (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Pose: UNCERTAIN SMILE - Sorcerer 2
Baubles: Bliensen + MaiTai - Horrorfestive Ornaments in Monster AND Don't Stare (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Grave: Alchemist - Grave No1 (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment