Monday, December 8, 2014

芸者

The title, I've looked through various translators, is Geisha...
Once again it's time for another dressed up costume for me, and you KNOW how excited that makes me hehe... This time it's another little snowy fantasy! Someone creating and spreading a little magic... Someone who, like the stranger in the snow that I shared with you before, can create and spread a little winter whiteness... A Snow Geisha, if you will... Geishas were traditionally creators of entertainment, so what better than a snow geisha to bring a little winter happiness?!
Normally when playing dress up I try to avoid anything cultural as I really do not want to offend anyone, but when I put the dress, and then the make-up on that forms this gorgeous outfit from ImmateriA, I just knew that I needed to shoot myself wearing it hehe...
I kept the rest of the look very simple, adding a pale purple hair that was a past freebie from (red)Mint, and these amazing Butterflies Wings from Remarkable Oblivion - as a replacement for the Geishas traditional flower and willow headdress!
Then because it is the season of magic, and because I am more than a little random at times, the Geisha I had become was able to use her powers of entertaining people - and a handy pose from Exposeur called "Let it Go" - to create one of this season's most loved entertainments... SNOW!

What is she wearing;
Hair: (red)Mint - No.23'14 (Past Freebie)
Butterflies: Remarkable Oblivion - Papillon in Sapphire
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Dress & Make-Up: ImmateriA - Yuki Onna
Rings: (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set
Pose: Exposeur - Let it Go Pose Set (Past The Liason Collaborative Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment