Thursday, November 27, 2014

Princess of the Night perhaps?

One of the best things for me about SL is that you can dress up, be whatever you want to be and as long as it's not hurting anyone do whatever you want to do... OK granted you will get some people who are more than a little closed minded, expecting things to be a certain way, as they are in RL - the biker community of SL for example - but if you hadn't realised up until now, I LOVE to dress up, and I LOVE to invent characters for myself hehe... 
This next outfit was no exception hehe... I put things on and thought "hmmmmmmm what shall I be today hehe"... I ended up going exploring over at the Vampire Resource Centre in Transylvania! 
Wandering around there, you'll find lots of pretty and interesting places that could make great photo opportunities. I got lucky, it was a very quiet time of day and all of the vampires were sleeping hehe... 
Hidden in a corner is this strange portal... A ruin with a very ominous presence, the people milling about seemed strange, ethereal almost, and yet something was drawing me towards that dark malevolent figure in the archway... 
It was possibly due to the fact that the living dead girl me, was wearing a rather risqué outfit... From the front it looks like a very short dress, but from the back, it's a whole different story hehe... 
The top I'm wearing as a dress, is a release from ISON - available at Collabor88 for November - and as you can see from the back it is kinda revealing... I spent a long time trying to work out what I wanted to wear under this top, some people I've seen have gone conservative and are wearing pants, but conservative and Rudh don't tend to mix very often, then I remembered my old Duct Tape set from League! Good thing I am already dead though, that stuff looks more than a little painful to pull off later! I finished the look with some extremely tall Lolita Heels from EMPORIUM in a brilliant electric blue colour... Not sure why blue, it's normally a colour I don't tend to touch but for some reason I HAD TO hehe... 
So the outfit was striking, the location was striking, I needed something small just to finish the look for the new Princess of the Night...
Hair was going to be an issue... My normal Red hair choices left the look a little flat, I wanted something that would 'pop', so I began digging around in a folder of past hair freebies I have. I randomly discovered this Alice Project hair called Seohyun and knew instantly that the frosted blue worked perfectly with the heels I'd chosen. The sparkle effects that are used in certain Alice Project hairs are gorgeous... I love these styles just for that effect, I LOVE creating fairytale looks and everyone knows a little sparkle is a little magical! 
Then I remembered I had a brand new tiara, which would be PERFECT for the Princess of the Night... This month's Genre theme is the Apocalypse, and I have played with a few items that I bought there for that style but the [MUSE]'s Bride of the Apocalypse Tiara seemed less Apocalypse and more fantasy princess to me... When I put it on, it was just what I wanted and so the Princess of the Night was born! 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: [MUSE] - Bride of the Apocalypse in Onyx (Available now at Genre
Hair: Alice Project - Seohyun in Frosted Black (Past Freebie) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Top: ISON - Bandage Back Top in Gray (Available Now at Collabor88)
Duct Tape: League - Duct Tape Panties in Bound Black
Wounds: Hysteria - In Painful Stitches (No Longer Available)
Shoes: EMPORIUM - Lolita Heels (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Pose: Signature Pose - Chey 4
Close-Up Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 2 (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment