Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pile Ups... Maybe? Or a Look of the Day!

I normally would never post anything asking for pile-ups, I tend to get a little scared of them... 
I find myself thinking why would anyone want to pile up a picture of me?! It's not like I am well known, or even make good enough pictures LOL... But then today I was looking through Flickr and I found a request on one of the people I follow's feeds... Simply put it said "I want YOUR pile ups. Please" - on the photo stream of Dementia Navarita - and well I thought, her pictures are so pretty that I just had to try and see if she would make one for me too?!? 
This is the photo I took of myself, wearing what I was going to pose in... See I'm not even brave enough to Pile Up myself LOL... So we can call it a look of the day if you will LOL... 
Today I am wearing, one of my favourite - and kinda perfect for me - slogan tops. It's a Drape Sweater that you can pick up from BabyDoll at Sad November, but I'm sure you can see what attracted me to it LOL... To accentuate the less than normal me, I wore an awesome necklace from the minds behind Zombie Suicide, The rest of my look was fairly "normal" though, I mean OK short shorts might be a bit strange as the days are getting colder, and devil horns, may also be a little strange now that Halloween is over, but meh it's me! LOL...
I put the pile up pictures I will be loading into Flickr into a collage here... That takes up less space, and makes them easier to load up... If you're reading this and wanted to try piling me up please do so, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT! 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Ploom - Animal Headband in Devil 
Hair: Ploom - Pwny
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eyes: Clemmm - Clem's Coal Scoped Eyes 
Eye Make-up: SongBird - Delirium's Spiral 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Past Event Release) 
Necklace: Zombie Suicide - Tentacle Necklace 
Top: BabyDoll - Drape Sweater in Normal People (Available Now at Sad November
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts 
Pose: PRETENSE - Benefic 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment