Sunday, November 2, 2014

One last Halloween Hoorah!

I can't leave Halloween behind, I have ONE last little bit that I am clinging on to! I promise that I need to just get this one out and then no more until next year, I'm dead anyway so it won't change my style BUT seriously just let me have one more LOL...
The reason for my excitement is that on Halloween, someone very special to me, took me to somewhere that I fell in love with and have been back to many times since in the past two days hehe... I'm talking about Nuville
Nuville is the brainchild creation of Suetabulous Yootz - owner of Beetlebones - and Anya Ohmai - of OhMai!, and OH MY GOD is it worth checking out! Normally I might have been put off by the 100L - for 12 hours access - fee but seeing all of the effort, all of the cuteness and well all of the prizes too, it was SO WORTH IT! I don't want to tell you too much, I want you to see it for yourselves... If you don't you WILL be missing out! It's like going into a Tim Burton Movie!!! 
Anyway, I'm not going to talk about that, I don't want to spoil things for people that go to visit! I will talk about my outfit instead... 
Starting with the accessories, because well they are pretty awesome! The Crow, the Blob, the bloody drink and the skull are all Trick or Treat Prizes from Nuville... ANOTHER REASON you don't want to miss this event LOL... 
I wore some cute Devil Horns - part of the headbands available and newly released from Ploom to work with some of their new hairstyles - and some adorable Spooky Spectacles that I picked up from Boogers at a kids Halloween event hehe... The addition of one of my favourite wounds - complete with it's embedded saw blade - from Death Row Designs and my accessories were ready!
The dress was another reason I wanted to talk one last time about Halloween LOL... It's a Jack'O'Lantern, I couldn't really say it was just an Autumn look could I?  It's a :{MV}: creation that you can pick up from a rat whilst you wander around Don't Panic - the Pulse Games Event! OH and the socks, such a perfect colour match for the dress, are available now at the latest round of My SLINK Obsession from SongBird

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Ploom - Animal Headband in Devil 
Hair: Ploom - Pwny 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Glasses: Boogers - Spooky Spectacles (Past Event Release) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Past Event Release) 
Saw Blade & Wound: Death Row Designs - Gore Saw Wound 
Dress: :{MV}: - Panic Jack Dress (Available now at Don't Panic! ) 
Socks: SongBird - November Socks in Pumpkin Spice (Available now at My SLINK Obsession
Crow, Blood. Skull & Blob: Nuville - Items available at the Event Nuville Horrors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment