Monday, November 24, 2014

Flowers Make Me Smile!!!!!

This one is going to break us in gently LOL... It's also the first of a set, but has NOTHING to do with the event that I am about to start talking about in the next few days... Horror Haute is coming, and this photo will give you a subtle - or maybe not so subtle hint as to what this month's theme is!
Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Autumn, but there is one thing that I will admit I miss just a little at this time of year and that would be flowers! I miss the crazy colours of flowers when I am outside, and so luckily SL is a place I can fill with flowers that won't die - I have a tendency to kill potted indoor plants, ask Hell - and thus get my flower fix!
Now I can also admit that my SL inventory is a bit of a hoard but sometimes I buy things and then keep them until I need them... The headdress in this photo is a prime example of that!
I bought the Axix Macabria Hair Band from the Bloody Horror Fair back in October. At the time I'd had trouble with it as the textures were messed up, but after some super fast and great customer service, the issue was sorted. Then I just put the hairband away and kept it for a rainy day, so to speak... It seemed to fit just perfectly with the horns that came as part of the Neria hairstyle from Truth too... I was positively giddy with excitement hehe...
Like I said, this will give a little hint to what is coming for Horror Haute this month... None of this is Horror Haute related but there is a hint in there somewhere hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair & Horns: Truth - Neria (Past Event Release)
Hairband: Axix - Macabria Hairband in Blue with Chains
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes in Optimism (Past Group Gift)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Top: HolliPocket - Brenty Lace Tops in White
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay 5

No comments:

Post a Comment