Monday, November 24, 2014

Dias Muertos, Monster High's Newest Student!

Horror Haute, Horror Haute, my favourite time of the month is here YAY!!!! 
The theme for this month, if my last post didn't give it away any is Day of the Dead, or Dia De Los Muertos, which is going to mean bright colours, flowers and lots of happy Rudh hehe... If you want a small dosage of colour in your life then you shouldn't miss a little trip to the Horror Haute Skybox this month...
My first dose of Horror for November, got me singing the Monster High theme tune in my head again... I swear if these dollies had been out when I was a kid, it would have been a case of "Barbie Who?" I seem to take every opportunity to make myself look like I fit right in at the school!!! 
Let's start with the easiest but also the one item that is not available at Horror Haute... The outfit I am wearing is a brand new School Daze Outfit from yumyums - that you can grab yourself from the new Geeks & Nerds Fair that started today. This outfit is pure and simply put, AMAZEBALLS... There are so many different textures you can grab yourself, including some that look like you're a walking ice cream - watch this space that WILL be coming your way - but for the look I had in mind, a simple school uniform style worked best! 
I added a hair bow and bow tie, in a matching colour of course, from Laudanum Lollipops for this month's Horror Haute - Yes back on the subject of Horror Haute again already - and finished the look up with a pair of adorable Day of the Dead Stockings from Seddy's Creations
Although for me, the thing that most makes this outfit perfect for a day at Monster High School, is the skin! I fell in love with this skin the moment I put it on... It's a Stargazer Creations "Dias Muertos" Skin and I chose the Sky colour, but there are so many colours to choose from... Don't miss out on these! 
Time to sing you out with the school's theme song... I can't believe I am about to link this right now... It's so cheesy LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Ploom - Animal Headband in Devil 
Hair Bow: Laudanum Lollipops - Muertos Bow in Purple (Available Now for Horror Haute
Hair: Ploom - Pwny 
Skin: Stargazer Creations - Dias Muertos in Sky (Available Now for Horror Haute
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Bowtie: Laudanum Lollipops - Muertos Tie in Purple (Available Now for Horror Haute
Outfit: yumyums - School Daze Outfit (Available now for Geeks & Nerds)
Bag: [POSH] - Book Purse in Frankenstein (No Longer Available!)
Socks: Seddy's Creations - Day of the Dead Stockings in Black (Available Now for Horror Haute
Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 2 (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment