Monday, October 20, 2014

Will Autumn come to the Swamp?

It's AUTUMN!!!! I love this time of year, it's the season that Halloween calls home, but it's also one of the times of year when nature feels golden! I love that still slightly warm sun, the radiant glow of the light in the reddening trees and even love the rain!
Even in SL things are heading in a much more Autumnal direction - which must be weird for people in the southern hemisphere... Must ask Jimmy - well they are, everywhere except the Gators MC Sim... HellBone wants to keep it swampy, and gator infested swamps don't have seasonal change much do they?
I did find a little corner of Autumn... Somewhere the leaves needed raking up and the dead grass could be turned into a hay bale for all the cute little animals that live near my house this winter!
While I was doing that I needed something a little more comfy to wear... Thank heavens for my new shirt dress! I saw these dresses advertised at Collabor88 from Atomic, all of the designs were cute but this one with it's "No Good, Very Bad, Always Evil" Design really fitted with the way I live my SL hehe - least I try to but others might well disagree!
I kept the rest of my look simple, as I was working in the garden, everything except for my hair and horns that is! The Hair and it's Horns accessory is called Neria, and it can be found at the Mystic Realms Fair in the Truth Booth. I know I've said it before sometimes Truth hair for me is take it or leave it... In the right outfit it can be perfect, but it can also look wrong... I know so many people who say Truth hair is their favourite and I will give it to you I love the textures and styles... This one was just what I wanted, and as they say sometimes you win but sometimes you lose hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Neria (Available now at Mystic Realms Fair)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Worn Leather Black (Available now at The SLGBTA Halloween Gacha Spooktacular Event)
Dress: Atomic - {NOIR} Motel Grime in Set 4 (Available now at Collabor88)
Socks: AMERIE - Garter Socks in Black (Past Event Release)
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Pose: Juxtapose - Indian Summer (Past Hunt Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment