Friday, October 10, 2014

Sweet, Sugar, Candy Rudh

I've been working on some pretty macabre things lately, I guess it's the time of year and I am really not complaining, but I needed something with a little sparkle... Random I know, but hey that's just how I roll LOL...
Luckily as I was browsing through events, and stuff that I had been sent to blog, I stumbled upon Candy Fair 2014... Bright colours, cuteness and sparkles filled the air, and I'm sure if we had smell-o-vision style SL then you could smell something that was akin to a sweet factory!
It was just what I needed...
Luckily Iokko Molko - designer of  awesomeness that is yumyums - had sent her bloggers a bumper pack of all things yumyums from the Candy Fair... There was a lot for me to choose from and boy did it help with my need for cute! I even wore pink... Don't be too shocked - Pink is evil after all - but yes Rudh in pink!!
I'll tell you all about my outfit, and think I should start from the yumyums and work on from there... SO to the skin... This is the Brias skin in Sparkle Queen, there are two different skins available at Candy Fair but I have to admit this was my favourite because the colours are so bright! I'm also wearing a Frosting Crop Top, in a strawberry colour, of which there are 5 or 6 different colours available! The top says I'm "Sweet", it wouldn't lie would it? Lastly, from yumyums, if you head into the middle of the event there is a gacha garden, and hidden within one of the machines is a collection of ice creams and candy, or if you are really lucky you could win a carrier, just like the Quater Cone Queen Carrier I'm wearing!
I wasn't only going to rave about the yumyums Candy Fair items though, I had two more totally adorable things to share! First being my hair! Ploom created the Lollipop Girl style, complete with lollipop accessories. I had a bit of a dilemma in choosing the colour I wanted, luckily a fairy stepped in to help me make that choice, but I couldn't walk away from the style it was just way too adorable! I also grabbed this amazing Candy Crusher giant lollipop from the BOOM gacha, because well who doesn't wanna use a giant lollipop as a weapon?! 
The last thing that I want to mention to you is another gacha item but from somewhere completely different hehe... I spotted the collar - a ginchi creation - in a gacha at the SLGBTA Halloween Gacha Spooktacular and well I LOVE jingle bells... I now have the colour in a myriad of colours hehe!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Lollipop Girl (Available now at Candy Fair 2014)
Skin: yumyums - Brias Skin in Sparkle Queen (Available now at Candy Fair 2014)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Lollipop: BOOM - Candy Crusher in Strawberry (Available now at Candy Fair 2014
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Available now at The SLGBTA Halloween Gacha Spooktacular Event
Top: yumyums - Frosting Crop Top in Strawberry (Available now at Candy Fair 2014
Ice Cream Carrier: yumyums - Candy Girl in Quater Cone Queen Carrier (Available now at Candy Fair 2014
Skirt: 8+ - Ruffled Tutu in Cyan
Pose: PRETENSE - Lines 1

No comments:

Post a Comment